Supremacy Leaderboards ~ Blame 3at

Koshar1

Considering the last clean f2p prep between you two they wound up getting perfected in a 47v47 you can understand why they clamor for all the validation they can possibly get

Ty glad we can come to an agreement that eop is brown sticky stuff

Fatality outpulled u last weekend.. it's why u have sign ups this week. Don't pipe up dumb swede.

Now go freak out in ur rank chan about clans having leaks in you. Got like 4 so GL.

you didn't outpull anyone u lizard sounding belg dog, i remember when you were in loft ts crying how waste product fi was and u wanted to step down so bad but u only had retards in ur rank team don't come here and pipe up after being bullied off sharkbrew for like 1 year l0l

but honestly i feel your pain you sleep 3 hrs / day :/

EOP won the last 40 fights they've had vs FO in the last few months.. Weekends, midweeks, clan wars... Take your pick.

Your clan is so irrelevant these days youre being overshadowed by waste product tier clans like SUP, RAGE & APEX, step up your game, i hadnt even heard of FO for ages..until your post just now LOL

Says FOE is irrelevant -> never won a prep against them and uses mains to compete in the wild.

So by your logic if foe is irrelevant what does that make EOP? A brown sticky stuff clan.

Says FOE is irrelevant -> never won a prep against them and uses mains to compete in the wild.

So by your logic if foe is irrelevant what does that make EOP? A brown sticky stuff clan.

Says EOP never won a prep vs FO and implies that theyre the only clan to use mains, as if it was true LOL.

Also:

"Your clan is so irrelevant these days youre being overshadowed by waste product tier clans like SUP, RAGE & APEX, step up your game, i hadnt even heard of FO for ages..until your post just now LOL"

Made it a little easier to read for you.

Im off to bed now, quote me any time babygirl

you didn't outpull anyone u lizard sounding belg dog, i remember when you were in loft ts crying how waste product fi was and u wanted to step down so bad but u only had retards in ur rank team don't come here and pipe up after being bullied off sharkbrew for like 1 year l0l

but honestly i feel your pain you sleep 3 hrs / day :/

Im not from belgium nor do i know what "loft" is ?

Oh you think im Couck rofl.

you are couck dumb belg dog and you're in Fatality LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU ARE IN Fatality

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fatality

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fatality

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you are couck dumb belg dog and you're in Fatality LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU ARE IN Fatality

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fatality

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fatality

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ofcourse i am! Nice sign ups you little b itch. They're in our member boards already everyones laughing at the no votes.