Misfits vs RD PKRI x2 FT. FOE

Zee

4e9040cd40677228c255aeb40b31a48b.gif

We were chilling on TS3, then [RD]Treehugger28 highlighted me on IRC letting me know that they were out. 

EmXm06t.png

NZ9fBMb.png

He wanted the hands so we gave it to him.

Knowing RD had 30+ on TS, I flew as fast as I can into my bee-hive gathered 30 killer-bees in 10 minutes and we went out into the wild to sting them! 

Thanks to all my killers for showing up in such short notice.

LV9SR3R.png

Misfits vs Redemption Ft. FOE

We found RD defending at FOG. We quickly rushed from the west south of P13s. Misfits pushed right through them plowing their higher combats (We couldn't attack their low 70s) making most of their members teleport. While we were fighting FOE crashed from the north, so we re-adjusted our position with a east to west south fog trees getting both clans in clumps by the lava. 

Clearing the fight, only Misfits were to be seen on the battlefield.

LV9SR3R.png

Misfits vs Redemption Ft. FOE [Round 2]

Misfits defended north to south at CA. Redemption rushed from the west, we did a northern wrap clearing RD instantly. FOE tried to rush west as well, they didn't have enough so they dipped.

Thanks for loots

food for thought (RD+FOE???)

d294ae18e3ceb197959fb57a0d6963fd.png

LV9SR3R.png

MEDIA

Zee's POV

Hfa8BI6.png7zLNE6E.pngXMVfjLd.pngqTR3XS5.pngVGOqpPD.pngvWkjelV.png

ZUxzNb8.png

ItXiwTl.png

You didn't win the fight @ fog.. we fought eachother cleared u as foe was crashing, fought foe, cleared foe you returned we started to fight you again and we tele'd out with our loot

nonetheless ty 4 fights today

I'm not sure what video you're watching but it certainly isn't the one on this topic

You didn't win the fight @ fog.. we fought eachother cleared u as foe was crashing, fought foe, cleared foe you returned we started to fight you again and we tele'd out with our loot

nonetheless ty 4 fights today

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What do you mean???? Misfits were never cleared from the fight. RD were and that is all I see

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i know p2p is ur pride a joy since u cant compete f2p so u try to hold on to each win b/c its the life line 2 ur 1 server 1 event a week clan

tl;dr get over it u lost

vgod's pov shows that he dies at 3:40 with only misfits members around. i didn't even bother watching the other vid.

lol it also shows prior to that us fighting foe while u were absent grabbing a quick rg/returning yes we teled our after we clashed with u for the 2nd time with inventories full of loot.. needed bank ty

lol it also shows prior to that us fighting foe while u were absent grabbing a quick rg/returning yes we teled our after we clashed with u for the 2nd time with inventories full of loot needed bank ty

what about the 2nd fight? u got cleared easily cos foe wasnt there to focus us

lol it also shows prior to that us fighting foe while u were absent grabbing a quick rg/returning yes we teled our after we clashed with u for the 2nd time with inventories full of loot.. needed bank ty

you're so delusional. There's proof in all the videos (including yours) that misfits were the most dominant in that fight. Anyways if you need to lie to yourself and to your members to keep morale high keep at it lool

you're so delusional. There's proof in all the videos (including yours) that misfits were the most dominant in that fight. Anyways if you need to lie to yourself and to your members to keep morale high keep at it lool

are you triggered? this is not for me or my members this for u because u are the 1 one who has a deluded understanding of that fight.. either way it's not that serious not sure how I managed to hit a nerve while just trying to shed some light on what really happened