The self destructive community

slushpuppy

(21:02:59) <[EoP]Babalanka> u going to the sharkbrew event?

(21:04:13) <[EoP]Babalanka> .

(21:10:00) <@[A]llen> no

(21:10:03) <@[A]llen> p:

(21:10:12) <@[A]llen> cancer

(21:10:38) <[EoP]Babalanka> kk ty

(21:10:40) * [EoP]Babalanka ([email protected]) has left #ascent

(21:10:49) <@[CP]Drunk> cancer like that brown sticky stuff lel

(21:11:00) <@[CP]Drunk> bunch of retards running around

(21:11:05) <@[A]llen> right

(21:17:44) * Eddie`AFK is now known as Eddie

like i said, i knew it would be kanker

twas very much cancer

slushpuppy

FAQ

What about mains?

We have contacted a few main clans to AC for us. However it is possible that a massive main/pure clan cluster might occur. If that happens, just focus on getting the free rune I guess.

What about Masser Clans?

This is an open event for all pures. If these masser clans crash the event and end up dominating the GDZ, shame on you guys :ph34r:

Can we fight outside the GDZ?

Yes. This is a free for all event, you are also free to do whatever you want, however while you are busy fighting clan X, you may have allowed clan Y to claim win over the event

@@slushpuppy u state above that you would have a main team to ac, their was none.

U also state if mains or masser clans / mains do hit, we should focus them as pures and get the rune, Fatality and ourselves did that, we stayed off eop and were targeting Sovereign, because EOP decided to rush into gdz down 35 should not mean u had to waste your time creating this topic and telling me that i ruined the event.

I4BUPx.png

@@slushpuppy u state above that you would have a main team to ac, their was none.

U also state if mains or masser clans / mains do hit, we should focus them as pures and get the rune, Fatality and ourselves did that, we stayed off eop and were targeting Sovereign, because EOP decided to rush into gdz down 35 should not mean u had to waste your time creating this topic and telling me that i ruined the event.

I4BUPx.png

When we first came in, we just wanted to help kill sv. But apparently you guys would rather pop on the same team cape and hit us!!

The pure community was supposed to work together to cleanse the evil man

The crux of the issue is, ZU+FI destroyed the spirit of the event by forming a massive team. This event was designed in a way that every clan will have a shot at controlling GDZ for that wee bit as past weekend events indicated the pulls were similar.

<slushpuppy> guys, approx pulls?

<slushpuppy> oops

<slushpuppy> fuck

<slushpuppy> idk why i said that

<[ZU]James|Duces> 20

The event is already done for when you have 1 team with 70-80 ppl compared to the next highest(eop; 25, S 15-20?). That is a nearly a 300% opt advantage. If I knew that before, I wouldn't have proceeded with the event. Hence the fault lies solely in both FI and ZU. You mislead the community and wasted everyone's time.

If it was a fi(45-55) vs ZU(20) vs eop(25) vs AU(15?) vs S(20?), this event would have lasted far more than 10 minutes.

Frankly I would have assumed the clan leaders would have worked for the best of their members by following the directions of the event, but now I recognize that they cannot put aside past prejudices and will insist on destabilizing the event to suit their own personal greed.

For all those members who massed up just to have a 10 minute cluster, and got away thinking that was fun, your expectations are rock bottom.

P.S. Whether SV crashed or not, it is irrelevant as the event would have been over in about the same time.

The crux of the issue is, ZU+FI destroyed the spirit of the event by forming a massive team. This event was designed in a way that every clan will have a shot at controlling GDZ for that wee bit as past weekend events indicated the pulls were similar.

The event is already done for when you have 1 team with 70-80 ppl compared to the next highest(eop; 25, S 15-20?). That is a nearly a 300% opt advantage. If I knew that before, I wouldn't have proceeded with the event. Hence the fault lies solely in both FI and ZU. You mislead the community and wasted everyone's time.

If it was a fi(45-55) vs ZU(20) vs eop(25) vs AU(15?) vs S(20?), this event would have lasted far more than 10 minutes.

Frankly I would have assumed the clan leaders would have worked for the best of their members by following the directions of the event, but now I recognize that they cannot put aside past prejudices and will insist on destabilizing the event to suit their own personal greed.

For all those members who massed up just to have a 10 minute cluster, and got away thinking that was fun, your expectations are rock bottom.

P.S. Whether SV crashed or not, it is irrelevant as the event would have been over in about the same time.

S had ~30

no1 took this event seriously as it had no potential to begin with.  fi ruined it by making signups for it as well outpulling every clan by 15-20.

this event was poorly planned anyway :/

who wants to stay in a dead community

we were the only smart clan lmfao enjoy your brown sticky stuffty events they wont last much longer

These forums have more events posted than Zybez half the time, this commmunity is far from dead, you guys just claimed it was and turned into mains because you were the scum of the community and every clan would have slumped SV into closure if you didn't.

Fi pulled 55, closest to that was eops 25-30?

Fi would of cleared everyone up by themselves, the only reason we had the same capes was to hit sv as they had 35 massed up sitting at mossies.

FI pulled 55 so ZU decides to team with them, nice logic lmao. You don't need to wear the same team capes to hit SV, thats perhaps the most broccolied excuse I ever heard lmao. FI and ZU reached a new low during this event, normally it used to be CP/MM that used to make themselves look like retards at these kind of events.

There will always be 1-2 pathetic clans that are uncapable of participating in any type of planned event, I figured something would fuck up with this event but I figured ZU/FI would atleast be smarter than that.

These forums have more events posted than Zybez half the time, this commmunity is far from dead, you guys just claimed it was and turned into mains because you were the scum of the community and every clan would have slumped SV into closure if you didn't.

FI pulled 55 so ZU decides to team with them, nice logic lmao. You don't need to wear the same team capes to hit SV, thats perhaps the most broccolied excuse I ever heard lmao. FI and ZU reached a new low during this event, normally it used to be CP/MM that used to make themselves look like retards at these kind of events.

There will always be 1-2 pathetic clans that are uncapable of participating in any type of planned event, I figured something would fuck up with this event but I figured ZU/FI would atleast be smarter than that.

Your beyond broccolied.

no clan affected sv.

we demolished foe,ct,eop,rd and any other brown sticky stuff clan that was thrown at us, the only competetion we had was fatality.

quit thinking that eop is good. your sadly mistaken