Error everytime I try to add memberlist?

cynicz

Getting errors every time I try to add the member's list. Also it doesn't naturally add navigation to any non-default theme.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? 

FXRFCk8.png

Might I add before this, there was no SQL error or anything. When I would hit save on my memberlist, it would only show the red text box, then preview a cached version of the site. I now get this after uninstalling/reinstalling the .tar file.

Ah yes, you will need to select the groups you want to added to the memberlist first

It is possible the theme you are using doesn't follow the IPB templates correctly. Do you have a link?

I'll patch the application to catch this error in the future.

Thanks @

Mod material dude

Ah yes, you will need to select the groups you want to added to the memberlist first

It is possible the theme you are using doesn't follow the IPB templates correctly. Do you have a link?

Thanks @

Mod material dude

stfu u chink

*before i get warn, it is allow to call another individual a chink only when u are a chink too*

Getting errors every time I try to add the member's list. Also it doesn't naturally add navigation to any non-default theme.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? 

FXRFCk8.png

Might I add before this, there was no SQL error or anything. When I would hit save on my memberlist, it would only show the red text box, then preview a cached version of the site. I now get this after uninstalling/reinstalling the .tar file.

I think you are using the older plugin, can you download the new .tar application @@cynicz

Yea I did add the groups accordingly and tried it.

I use the IPSFocus template "animate" which I know vengeance used and had a member list. And I downloaded the current tar this morning and Uninstalled the one I had to do it fresh. Still got that error.

I am actually at work but wanted to get this in, in the morning because I figured response times would be delayed. However you where on it slush.

I will try it again tonight and report back once more.

Edit: also the member list gets added to the stock template, but not my current default (animate).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @

Mod material dude

lmfao @ ur sig