Eruption of Pures - Killing The Alliance ~ #1 Pure Clan Saturday PK Trip

del

Impressed at how you managed to create a topic after losing. How do you lose while multi-logging with mains lol? Literally stayed in singles for more than half of the fight even after FO asked you to move east to 18s or atleast corp hill.

TLDR: Great propaganda, you lost on multiple videos, Pures win again

huh? how do we lose when fo+sup dipped out ?

last clan standing is the winner btw, not the 1 that dips to ca and takes a fake ending with 60 while we had 90 ending lol

please show me a good ending picture or a point where eop have anything below 60 ingame

huh? how do we lose when fo+sup dipped out ?

last clan standing is the winner btw, not the 1 that dips to ca and takes a fake ending with 60 while we had 90 ending lol

please show me a good ending picture or a point where eop have anything below 60 ingame

Enjoy raw footage at x2 speed. Look at cape counters. You lost friend. We were + 15 and even moved to 18s to give you hill advantage in corp hill, IN MULTI. To no avail ofcourse. You prefer to camp singles, with mains. Nice clan. Gf EoM

https://youtu.be/ZWWYjwUBiT0

Impressed at how you managed to create a topic after losing. How do you lose while multi-logging with mains lol? Literally stayed in singles for more than half of the fight even after FO asked you to move east to 18s or atleast corp hill.

TLDR: Great propaganda, you lost on multiple videos, Pures win again

right before fo+sup dipped, how is any of this propaganda when we were the last ones standing lol

7b4be23fcccf8d4452347fb9bde0e105.png

you clearly didn't watch the video i linked lmao. You have a 5 minute video compared to multiple 15 minute videos from foe's pov.

The fact that you do not have a concrete win over Foe goes to show how bad you're clan actually is. You have mains involved in your fight, in addition to your already impressive pull, struggle to claim a proper win and also lose

Enjoy raw footage at x2 speed. Look at cape counters. You lost friend. We were + 15 and even moved to 18s to give you hill advantage in corp hill, IN MULTI. To no avail ofcourse. You prefer to camp singles, with mains. Nice clan. Gf EoM

015ae2df59f46c97919aa7d9b5b561fa.png

how did u end up in ca if the fight was corp?

4e0d802c9d8a60edcebadd124a386c8e.png

Point is: You should be winning considering the unfair advantages you guys continue to give yourselves. No clan that ever claimed to be #1 was out here getting smoked while cheating. Regardless we won't come to terms on this so i'll let it be. I had fun, expect to see your full rune again. GF

Point is: You should be winning considering the unfair advantages you guys continue to give yourselves. No clan that ever claimed to be #1 was out here getting smoked while cheating. Regardless we won't come to terms on this so i'll let it be. I had fun, expect to see your full rune again. GF

How are we cheating?

We dropped the mains if u guys decided to not team which you did.

We smashed you in a 1v3, with having apex sniping us in the back of singles. We decided to retaliate with bringing mains because we were fighting down 30+ already with u guys having sup in ur cape and apex sniping us.

We won our first fight against u guys and the second fight which u ran away from.

IFdzysF.png

How are we cheating?

We dropped the mains if u guys decided to not team which you did.

We smashed you in a 1v3, with having apex sniping us in the back of singles. We decided to retaliate with bringing mains because we were fighting down 30+ already with u guys having sup in ur cape and apex sniping us.

We won our first fight against u guys and the second fight which u ran away from.

IFdzysF.png

Like i said before. We won't agree on this. Whatever you guys need to do to keep the clan from closing, or to compete, keep doing it. I can't expect everyone to have brain cells. Was a long fight and i had fun. Gf

Like i said before. We won't agree on this. Whatever you guys need to do to keep the clan from closing, or to compete, keep doing it. Was a long fight and i had fun. Gf

What is there to not agree? We brought mains, why? because you teamed with 2 other clans.

You left the battlefield and ended with 60.

We stayed and ended with 90.

If you topic was posted on Zybez, your topic would of gotten locked because you left the battlefield as i stated before.

What is there to not agree? We brought mains, why? because you teamed with 2 other clans.

You left the battlefield and ended with 60.

We stayed and ended with 90.

If you topic was posted on Zybez, your topic would of gotten locked because you left the battlefield as i stated before.

You realize nobody would be teaming if mains were not an issue in the first place right? Like the old times. Also, this is SB. Idk anything about zybez and don't care to know either. Like i said before, you bring mains. You ruined an entire scene. You ruined competition. There is nothing that another clan can do that is worst than that. Point blank. If you feel you won using mains, Grats. Cya next week under a clan with a false sense of skill and quality

You realize nobody would be teaming if mains were not an issue in the first place right? Like the old times. Also, this is SB. Idk anything about zybez and don't care to know either. Like i said before, you bring mains. You ruined an entire scene. You ruined competition. There is nothing that another clan can do that is worst than that. Point blank. If you feel you won using mains, Grats. Cya next week under a clan with a false sense of skill and quality

Ahh this argument, supremacy had ur teamcape.. They never went in a fight by themselves (look at their aftermath) because they wanted to team with u and mirror your movements.

We had 85 pures at start, 0 mains. Until we heard that supremacy was bringing ur team cape...

As soon we cleared u supremacy came in trying to help u, but it was too late.

b94336999598fb30f1deb6e6fd3082d6.gif

and lets not forget supremacy putting ur teamcape on

55fcac0312d47022c5956ef324058a74.png

So it looks like even with your mains you had to hug single vs FOE. ok

We are literally so far ahead of the pure community its not even funny, proved by clans having to team 3v1 to attempt to beat us and still cant lmfao. 

Foe ded Fi ded Sup ded Apex ded

ah yes the clan ahead of everyone else has to bring mains and rely on single lines vs the big dog FOE

Ahh this argument, supremacy had ur teamcape.. They never went in a fight by themselves (look at their aftermath) because they wanted to team with u and mirror your movements.

We had 85 pures at start, 0 mains. Until we heard that supremacy was bringing ur team cape...

As soon we cleared u supremacy came in trying to help u, but it was too late.

b94336999598fb30f1deb6e6fd3082d6.gif

and lets not forget supremacy putting ur teamcape on

55fcac0312d47022c5956ef324058a74.png

You and I both know that you did not have 85 pures. 40-60 pures and 20-40 mains that equal to about 85 is more realistic. Gf bud