Unbreakable Outnumbered P2P PKRI vs misfits easy victory

UB Public Relations

shame you couldn't go 20 hours I was hoping it'd go that long. we were being ragged by milkacow cc and random noobs also watch my video. thanks man was fun hope u last longer next time. 

bro uve probably been around long enough to know better haha

I will as soon as you include your green chaps and crystal bows + teaming against misfits on weekends :/

so fun tbh

why would we include weekend fights on a video of a midweek trip rofl. is the propaganda machine over at misfits really running this dry

anyone with a brain would recognize that if you run from a fight, you lose it.

ub logic: gets sh1t on for 1hour straight -> return tab cleared -> starts using f2p tab -> opponents get bored and stop -> claim win

WTFLOL

ub logic: gets sh1t on for 1hour straight -> return tab cleared -> starts using f2p tab -> opponents get bored and stop -> claim win

WTFLOL

mf logic: runs away from a fight -> makes excuses

why would we include weekend fights on a video of a midweek trip rofl. is the propaganda machine over at misfits really running this dry

I was simply using his logic but then again I can't just assume that everyone has braincells :P Ty 4 fights. I expect way more in the future. This is the 2nd or 3rd return fight in 1 week

I was simply using his logic but then again I can't just assume that everyone has braincells :P Ty 4 fights. I expect way more in the future. This is the 2nd or 3rd return fight in 1 week

what specific part of his post indicated to u that his logic was to use clips from events that didnt happen tonight

im very very curious 

Having your whole clan comment on an aftermath topic on a community website seems pretty broken to me, but hey. Keep it up, you might get there. Doom are too easy

having your whole clan run while a fight seems pretty broken to me