Unbreakable Outnumbered P2P PKRI vs misfits easy victory

UB Public Relations

BOHACWD.gif

Headed out a few hours after our prep to pk and had a good bit of people. We decided to set up a pkri vs misfits and surprise surprise they tried to fight us with way more than they said they'd have... again. We got word from our many spies that after saying they would have 20, they actually had almost 30. For some reason they thought we had over 40 (lmfao irl) and decided that they would mass up even more before they decided to fight us. Knowing this, we massed up a few more and ended up with nearly 30.

The pkri started north of CA 29v35+.

Although initially down a few opts our higher quality leadership and member quality shined through and we forced misfits to leave the battlefield north of CA and get regroups all over the wilderness. South east of graves, corp hill, north of 18 ports: all of these are places misfits were forced to in order to get their opts up.

Every 10 minutes they would run off the map to get higher numbers and re-rush, only to be forced away from the fight over and over. 

Eventually, after only 45 minutes, they teled away and took their loss by spamming at random people in edgeville.

Unbreakable clan stood victorious with 29 remaining. This fight proved misfits are nothing without numbers and even with numbers are nothing to be scared of.

BDgNUrq.pngpdNH1nu.png

Tyen's pov

K2P's pov

sGwwAjm.gif

cvqKVBo.pngFmSM2M8.pngVpbwKpT.pnglw5adDc.png4uWWFQR.pngpMvraEL.pnguMZiXOh.pngdqCH4Pm.pngbGGzPtT.pnghMCUpSK.pngsgmmVkm.pngGH8vBwc.pngO3AI5Fx.pngBDgNUrq.pngpdNH1nu.pngMv8GDyU.pngDAdXpfZ.pngL7A40HA.png

esP8nzh.pngE9K5m2B.png

gtlsqtA.png

0LmYRYS.png

6341accf81a4961e37e240972df1d973.png5d9f510c036d5622366de80147ac7f38.png

This doesn't even make sense. I'm using your proof to try analyse the winner...

Video 1

10:25, vidder is standing in CA with one other UB member. Then runs north, to have around only 10 blue dots on the map surrounded by a swarm of white dots. Then maybe 20 seconds later, a MASS of BLUE dots teleport in... Yet to claim:

Every 10 minutes they would run off the map to get higher numbers and re-rush

Video 2

13:25, same deal. But vidder is standing a swarm of white dots with a handful of blue dots... THEN FADES OUT TO ANOTHER SCENE to have a ton of blue all a sudden? What the hell happened in between?? Why did you fade out?

Dafaq? Yes I actually watch these videos.

Video 1

10:25, vidder is standing in CA with one other UB member. Then runs north, to have around only 10 blue dots on the map surrounded by a swarm of white dots. Then maybe 20 seconds later, a MASS of BLUE dots teleport in... Yet to claim:

Video 2

13:25, same deal. But vidder is standing a swarm of white dots with a handful of blue dots... THEN FADES OUT TO ANOTHER SCENE to have a ton of blue all a sudden? What the hell happened in between?? Why did you fade out?

wats ur point here tho

Video 1

Video 2

ya those white dots are the 1 itemers you begged to help you