Misfits vs Breakable p2p pkri

Pug

but you teled tho?

Why tele if they still have opts, classic 2k17 lmfao.

That's a silly thing to say. We had +20 and we're getting hit by raggers while you guys tried to muster up a regroup. You can deny the loss if it helps you sleep better :/

That's a silly thing to say. We had +20 and we're getting hit by raggers while you guys tried to muster up a regroup. You can deny the loss if it helps you sleep better :/

muster up? u haven't cleared brown sticky stuff there was never below 10 people in the fight l0l. You couldn't finish the fight cause you're a bunch of mass recruits l0l.

muster up? u haven't cleared brown sticky stuff there was never below 10 people in the fight l0l. You couldn't finish the fight cause you're a bunch of mass recruits l0l.

That explains why you had people with green chaps and crystal bow. Say no more my guy

1bcc8a4c9bf689f18b90239be3329f73.gif

yeah one guy not knowing leave cc is now a double click won ub the prep

I think both winning rounds ended in 25+ in a 35v35. Self proclaimed #1 hasn't won a prep in their single server :S.

l0l we won the first ever one we had

lmao @ having to cheat vs a clan on their 2nd prep ever

i still understand what u mean though, it's not good when u see crystal bows n brown sticky stuff BUT, its not like the whole clan degeared lol everyone was still maging n brown sticky stuff. respect

respect for returning with 8 people ingame l0l maybe if those 4-5 people 1 iteming near the end put in more effort it wouldnt have been such an easy win