Olympus Saturday: Robots Without Blue Dots

Thanks for admitting you got perfected :P

Mmh yes "perfected" yet those pictures show your clan at different opts everytime + having the return spot advantage. Not going to fight you when a clan who's actively crashing to focus my clan is going to crash

Cant lie, surprised you even bothered making a topic. Your vid and pics show being down opts in every single fight...you got absolutely smoked by Fs at bandits. I mean gz on action but with your pull feel like you coulda done more

My vid show being down opts in every single fight? I suggest you to buy a pair of glasses for your poor eyesight.

Only fight we lost was vs fs @ bandits, gz with your pull hope u maintain.

My vid show being down opts in every single fight? I suggest you to buy a pair of glasses for your poor eyesight.

Only fight we lost was vs fs @ bandits, gz with your pull hope u maintain.

i mean the fight vs rage at high altar you're up maybe 5-6 before more clans crash so ill give you that..hopefully youll get some clean 1v1s next week! it was quite a cluster alot of similar pulls

We called off returns when we had like 40 ingame, how far apart are those pictures lmao. We ran west and logged when uB was logging in

LMFAOOOO NICE PROPGANDA U TRIED IT BUDDY. NIGGA BREAKX SAID ITS ALMOST AS IF U HAD PLUS 13 AT START LMFA00O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0 DUDE WAT A JOKE OF A CLAN LMFAOOOO. NO WOND3R UB WIPIN THERE BOOTIES WIT U GUYS

Mmh yes "perfected" yet those pictures show your clan at different opts everytime + having the return spot advantage. Not going to fight you when a clan who's actively crashing to focus my clan is going to crash

LMFAOOOOOO DOOOOD WE ENDED UP AT RETURN SPOT CAUSE U NIGGAS WERE RUNNING EAST TO WEST LIKE CHICKENS GETTING SMOKED L000000L BRO U NEED BETTER PROPGANDA UR LOSIN IN WILDY AND PROPGANDA ON SB PUBLIC FORUMS LOLT!!!!!!!!!

Cant lie, surprised you even bothered making a topic. Your vid and pics show being down opts in every single fight...you got absolutely smoked by Fs at bandits. I mean gz on action but with your pull feel like you coulda done more

pretty accurate tbh