Plague Of Pures Opening Trip [75pull] - 5v1 The entire clan world -

Energy

feels good to be at the top with all the hate

Let me teach how to play this game cuz you clearly dont know:

Anyone wearing the same team-cape as urs = BLUE DOT

Anyone wearing a different cape = WHITE DOT

Anyone on the same CC wearing a different cape = PURPLE DOT

You: WHITE SQUARED DOT

After such embarassment you dont even need to thank me for teaching you how to look at the mini-map.

Spare us of your cancer knowledge. Thanks

taelover wins again 

LOL..      HIIT / SNIIIPE / ASCENT ....   

You seem upset that clans/teams close into us. Not our fault when people see a real clan who is organized and has a great community.

I wouldn't blame them either for closing into us. In fact i would blame you for not being able to give people the best experience in a clan. Your community must be horrible. 

You seem upset that clans/teams close into us. Not our fault when people see a real clan who is organized and has a great community.

I wouldn't blame them either for closing into us. In fact i would blame you for not being able to give people the best experience in a clan. Your community must be horrible.

Lol. Hit didnt close into you.

Snipe didnt close into you.

And ascent is making a new cc with ex.

Plus we cleared hit and snipe everyday before you guys opened .... Your the only clan they could join LOL .....

Lol. Hit didnt close into you.

Snipe didnt close into you.

And ascent is making a new cc with ex.

Plus we cleared hit and snipe everyday before you guys opened .... Your the only clan they could join LOL .....

What Ascent closed, Brad is making new clan with Ex not ascent, the members went to pop after ranks discussed about Ascents closure because of inactive ranks. You need to go outside lil homie this sites starting to take over yo life pimp

What Ascent closed, Brad is making new clan with Ex not ascent, the members went to pop after ranks discussed about Ascents closure because of inactive ranks. You need to go outside lil homie this sites starting to take over yo life pimp

Did dis kid really say dis site is taking over my life ? You been on this site since 2013 lmao.