EOP Sunday #2: Final Ownage Humiliated, Again.

Parm

interesting, but you would call this logs? which u accepted btw

11e3475b3cc214e8f5a12672445c7938.png

reference:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31929-rage-p2p-tuesday-ft-doom-x2/

? stay consistent bcoz rn all im seeing is bias thanks for trying tho

I didn't verify that topic.

Please query me/Kim/other ranks working on wcotm on irc if you wanna discuss about the wcotm.

Please query me/Kim/other ranks working on wcotm on irc if you wanna discuss about the wcotm.

very funny that you are happy to post my logs and say "not going to count this as logs" and start that discussion but as soon as i counter it with your broccoli logic you instantly ask to discuss it in irc with you in private LMAO im telling you broccoli do your brown sticky stuff properly or don't interfere with my topics thanks for trying again btw

very funny that you are happy to post my logs and say "not going to count this as logs" and start that discussion but as soon as i counter it with your broccoli logic you instantly ask to discuss it in irc with you in private LMAO im telling you broccoli do your brown sticky stuff properly or don't interfere with my topics thanks for trying again btw

And here I am telling you that I wasn't the person who verified that topic, simple as that.

Get your facts straight before you call me bias. 

And the main reason I asked to discuss this is on irc because I don't wanna spam in your topic. We can talk in the public sharkbrew channel, idc. 

And here I am telling you that I wasn't the person who verified that topic, simple as that.

Get your facts straight before you call me bias. 

And the main reason I asked to discuss this is on irc because I don't wanna spam in your topic. We can talk in the public sharkbrew channel, idc. 

listen idgaf if you accepted it or not LOL you are apart of the "team" that manage this broccoli system and i'm here to tell you don't ever question my logs when you have broccoli "co-managers" accepting other pkris that offer the same value as the logs i posted lmfao

Convincing win

GJ EOP

Also Misfits = full of foreigners like me not being online on easter (You know, going to the bar church and brown sticky stuff).

Maybe next time eop, looking forward to it! :)

All good bro, thanks.

The good old avoidance excuse that people tend to use very frequently. I find it amusing how mods/ranks/w.e you are consistently try so hard to try negate EoP points they deserve. 

If people actually forge logs over this very poor and broken system then they deserve to eat your socks, and if you assume people are editing logs to "fake a pkri" then idk what to say to you. You guys are terrible at creating a system lmfao

The good old avoidance excuse that people tend to use very frequently. I find it amusing how mods/ranks/w.e you are consistently try so hard to try negate EoP points they deserve. 

If people actually forge logs over this very poor and broken system then they deserve to eat your socks, and if you assume people are editing logs to "fake a pkri" then idk what to say to you. You guys are terrible at creating a system lmfao

Hey, maybe with your few attempts of being gatekeeper+, maybe you coulda helped us ;).

There is people that you know that have tried to forge logs..hence why we have to be strict  :mellow:. If you're able to provide insight on why it is broken and its reasonable, we can work on improving the system itself. 

@ @@Seven

OJOY24H.png

interesting, but you would call this logs? which u accepted btw

11e3475b3cc214e8f5a12672445c7938.png

reference:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31929-rage-p2p-tuesday-ft-doom-x2/

? stay consistent bcoz rn all im seeing is bias thanks for trying tho

For the point of discussion, I can see both of your points in where one of the pkris shouldn't be accepted since its the same context. I can see Seven's point in where you can't really tell if holydreams was denying a rematch due to a past event aka days or weeks ago due to 1 itemers. Same thing could be said about Whoppa's logs too  :huh:. But, his logs contains that Hormone wanted to do the rematch or whatever unlike the one provided in the topic. A lot of word playing :(. Meh, I am glad it got resolved with @@debb's logs :)

We don't even need to try when you guys don't follow the format specified then cry wolf at the end of the day

Probably would use a bit better wording than 'eat your socks' too...

Shh no one cares what you say