Thoughts?

NiggV

You rejects farmed wins off Misfits and op gj lmfao

Funny how we beat Fearless (who definitely proved to be very good matched and closed with one of the best CWL records for now) more times than we beat Op and the same amount of times that we beat Misfits and were the clan to stop Doom's prep win streak/remove them from #1. But I guess it is fair game to give a blind eye to inconvenient facts.

Funny how we beat Fearless (who definitely proved to be very good matched and closed with one of the best CWL records for now) more times than we beat Op and the same amount of times that we beat Misfits and were the clan to stop Doom's prep win streak/remove them from #1. But I guess it is fair game to give a blind eye to inconvenient facts.

ahh yes another broken mutt barking away. ub is dead kid

:hehehe:

keep piping up minion. thats all you can do.

ah yes we tripled your pull yday but you're still barking like a rabid chihuahua lmfao

yes thanks for 50v50 victory sig pipe down