Lmao eop

> requests video of the 2014 jcup finals

> is shown a 2013 semi-finals jcup video

haha if u actually knew what happened in 2013 and how mm cheated back then by inviting all of foe + mains in the arena you would agree Fi deserves the statue they got dumbass.

haha if u actually knew what happened in 2013 and how mm cheated back then by inviting all of foe + mains in the arena you would agree Fi deserves the statue they got dumbass.

"mm invited 40 foe", "foe invited 40 mm", "eop invited 40 tlp". yeah, you deserve a statue for losing 3 years in a row.

edit: i guess it's a fitting reward. Fatality is known to be the biggest bitch in history.

"mm invited 40 foe", "foe invited 40 mm", "eop invited 40 tlp". yeah, you deserve a statue for losing 3 years in a row.

edit: i guess it's a fitting reward. Fatality is known to be the biggest bitch in history.

? what lol mm even thanked foe for coming with them in their speech dumbass & in the eop video u can see 40 tlp members.. And clearly we didn't lose 3 years in a row but you wouldn't know eop didn't sign up for 3 years in a row cus lil boy cronic was pulling 10s

Atleast we can beat foe in a p2p fullout lmfao something eop will NEVER do

? what lol mm even thanked foe for coming with them in their speech dumbass & in the eop video u can see 40 tlp members.. And clearly we didn't lose 3 years in a row but you wouldn't know eop didn't sign up for 3 years in a row cus lil boy cronic was pulling 10s

Atleast we can beat foe in a p2p fullout lmfao something eop will NEVER do

keep making excuses for being the worst legacy clan in history. i think its time you made yet another forum account lizard boy

keep making excuses for being the worst legacy clan in history. i think its time you made yet another forum account lizard boy

What lol? Fi won tons of fullouts and eop 1 (with cheating) Eop was in a slump for 3 years straight on osrs while Fi destroyed everything the first 2 of osrs lmaoooo. I've been called juicy,lizard,foe,rage whats next?

im assuming u started clanning during osrs like last year to think eop was remotely good at anything since they opened to pre-eoc

eop has never won anything without the help of other clans lol

im assuming u started clanning during osrs like last year to think eop was remotely good at anything since they opened to pre-eoc

eop has never won anything without the help of other clans lol

ah so you do have another forum account to post on. welcome back lizard

If I converted fatality prep wins in 2017 to legs, we still wouldnt b able to have enough for whiskys dad l0000l but if we converted their losses into legs we would have enough for all of fatalitys staff to get off their wheelchairs and lose weight 

no

u think ub is #1 matched after losing to fs and eop l0l

i would give you a good banter but considering you're most likely from another clan like Fatality who is just jerking off what another clans done, something yours could not accomplish, i will be rescinding that good banter and changing it to a poor banter.

and if we look back into clanning history, Fatality has achieved more than what TLP has. TLP's peak was in 2016 & a P server(2013), while Fatality had its peak years ago & many more(2007,2010,2012,2013 & 2014)

but eh all this history brown sticky stuff on a video game is pretty justin beiber.

and if we look back into clanning history, Fatality has achieved more than what TLP has. TLP's peak was in 2016 & a P server(2013), while Fatality had its peak years ago & many more(2007,2010,2012,2013 & 2014)

but eh all this history brown sticky stuff on a video game is pretty justin beiber.

has nothing to do with history lmfao, was literally talking about this current moment, unsure why you're bringing up TLP they closed lmfao

has nothing to do with history lmfao, was literally talking about this current moment, unsure why you're bringing up TLP they closed lmfao

" considering you're most likely from another clan like Fatality who is just jerking off what another clans done, something yours could not accomplish"

Just letting you know its possible on our end. So when you say "something yours could not accomplish", thats just completely inaccurate. 

" considering you're most likely from another clan like Fatality who is just jerking off what another clans done, something yours could not accomplish"

Just letting you know its possible on our end. So when you say "something yours could not accomplish", thats just completely inaccurate. 

no, its not possible for fi to beat eop no matter what way you spin it, fi been slumping for years and lost all their quality long ago