How Far Would You Be Willing To Go?

No, i was one of the people most pushing for them to close. Rather let a good thing die than let it continue and ruin it.

Whereas sv has been dogbrown sticky stuff from day 1 lmfao, and u kids are always gonna be bottom of the pile, kyp jim

In which version? The one that closed last time or the 5 times before that? You're just a no-namer who gets a kick out of flaming people on a hidden alias on Sharkbrew.

Keep your mouth where it's suppose to be homie

In which version? The one that closed last time or the 5 times before that? You're just a no-namer who gets a kick out of flaming poeple on a hidden alias on Sharkbrew.

Keep your mouth where it's suppose to be homie

We've closed twice lmfao(three if you include the one last year that lasted less than 6 hours) in times when clanning has been dogshit. Last year for example, we had won rivalries against every single hpc and there was no point continuing considering how easy that shit was.

How does it feel loading up sv forums everytime you decide to change scenes(which has happened like 7-8 times now?) and feeling embarrassed because once again instead of actually trying to win you'd rather take the easy way out.

This was from last year after you gave up on a rivalry against TLP after only a month and moved to the main scene where daddy RoT would protect you:

[10:38] <Mr_Scott> too bad the rest of my rank structure hasn't got the will power for a rivalry
[10:38] <Mr_Scott> lmao

Get outta here kid, I know you hate tlp/what me and my clans have done to sv but there is literally nothing u can say or do that will change the past and how pathetic sv is l0l

TLP has never won any era of HPC clanning or has stuck through to finnish it up, all you are is a 2 month clan that'll get way to big for their boots and ends up closing caused by powerhungry ranks leaving / members scamming. You've closed multiple times pre-eoc, on battlescape (l0l), 3x on 07 alone which came out 3 years ago. Never beat a solid HPC in a rivalry on 07 (Foe, SV, EoP).

Meanwhile SV has accomplished what there was to accomplish while being HPC->Mains->LPC->HPC->Mains and transitioned because of a dying scenes. Dont forget 1 week after we went main, TLP permanently closed for their last time on 07 and has resorted to making numerous failed remakes of their clan in the lpc scene without any luck, and most of your ranks got reduced to becoming warriors on this site protecting what is left of your so called "legacy" which no normal human-beings ever cared about.

TLP has never won any era of HPC clanning or has stuck through to finnish it up, all you are is a 2 month clan that'll get way to big for their boots and ends up closing caused by powerhungry ranks leaving / members scamming. You've closed multiple times pre-eoc, on battlescape (l0l), 3x on 07 alone which came out 3 years ago. Never beat a solid HPC in a rivalry on 07 (Foe, SV, EoP).

Meanwhile SV has accomplished what there was to accomplish while being HPC->Mains->LPC->HPC->Mains and transitioned because of a dying scenes. Dont forget 1 week after we went main, TLP permanently closed for their last time on 07 and has resorted to making numerous failed remakes of their clan in the lpc scene without any luck, and most of your ranks got reduced to becoming warriors on this site protecting what is left of your so called "legacy" which no normal human-beings ever cared about.

What lmfao?

TLP was the undisputed best matched clan pre-eoc, to be fair I doubt you even played that long ago though lmfao. Also we did not close pre-eoc ever, we were one of the only clans to remain open all the way through til osrs, so I'm not sure where you got that info from O_O. The fact that you even mentioned battlescape gives me a clue about how useless of a person you are considering you're even bringing that up, and also explains why you hate TLP so much because of some dumb ass pserv beef LMFAO.

We beat fo and sv in clean rivalries, I literally have no idea how you could dispute either considering hittin literally made a topic admitting you were #2 behind TLP and fo slumped to sub-40 pulls for over 4 months, anyone who played then could confirm how one sided it was.

As for you saying sv has 'accomplished what there was to accomplish', you've literally done nothing. Your whole main scene history consists of 15 man addy rag trips pking mystic sets, the only decent thing you've ever done is fought rot once 80v80, and that was solely because RoT officials let your clan grow and taught your officials everything there was to know. Lpc is irrelevant obviously, and in hpc, correct me if I'm wrong, your last stint you lasted less than 6 weeks and didn't win any fights vs any top clans :/

I'm not sure who you're talking about when you has 'resorted to making remakes' when the only person from TLP that has made a clan since has been Hanuman, who created that clan while TLP was still open(then reopened with an identical memberbase lmfao), the huge majority of TLP members aren't even playing runescape anymore let alone clanning.

I'm gonna leave it here with you buddy, because its obvious your hate stems from something that happened ages ago that you can't get over considering you brought up TLP when it wasn't even mentioned in the op. The fact of the matter is, sv bent the knee once again, you're bottom feeders and that is all you'll ever be.

You're nothing but a sore and pathetic loser who can't move on from a closed RS clan, the time you spent on a rs gaming website filled with cancerjews says everything about how will never amount to anything in your life. Keep hiding with fake names. (r0fl)

From the outside yeah, you'd think so. However atm there is little to no crashing done in bad taste and all clans are enjoying a really active period of warring that hasn't existed for years and years.

Almost definitely won't last, but right now the majority of clans are enjoying their best run ever.

I haven't main clanned before, so my views are probably naive. However don't main clans have weekend trips where everyone goes out at the same time? How does ROT crash all the clans at the same time?

/end of discussion lol go suck on mommas tittys now will you little brown fat brown snit  ;)

you're just further proving my point lol

instead of replying to my points and potentially proving me wrong, you gave up in typical sv fashion

btw you prob shouldn't be insulting brown people(which i am not) considering 95% of sv are pakis lmfao

I haven't main clanned before, so my views are probably naive. However don't main clans have weekend trips where everyone goes out at the same time? How does ROT crash all the clans at the same time?

trips aren't scheduled like pures, however its typical for sundays to be the time everyone attempts to fight anywhere from 2-6EST. It's funny that you ask that second question btw, RoT managed to deal with that quite well last week:

q5jfIYx.png

you're just further proving my point lol

instead of replying to my points and potentially proving me wrong, you gave up in typical sv fashion

btw you prob shouldn't be insulting brown people(which i am not) considering 95% of sv are pakis lmfao

no wonder you live in a trailerpark and will never amount to anything lol. if you were the first of your dads spermcells into your mothers womb says alot about his sperm quality god bless ;)

is this you irl literally lol 

http://i.imgur.com/qCpEb5Q.jpg

no wonder you live in a trailerpark and will never amount to anything lol. if you were the first of your dads spermcells into your mothers womb says alot about his sperm quality god bless ;)

is this you irl literally lol 

http://i.imgur.com/qCpEb5Q.jpg

jesus christ lmfao, literally every single thing you said in this thread has been false, u even just tried to flame my dads sperm like lmfao what the fuck is that

jesus christ lmfao, literally every single thing you said in this thread has been false, u even just tried to flame my dads sperm like lmfao what the fuck is that

How is it the false if it's the truth like words straight from God's mouth.

• 5699 posts

Btw refer to my last status update when you got slain 21+ hours straight while listening to hanuman's moaning r0f

Enjoy being a basement dwelling abomination 

Cya for now, i'll be back to bully you some other time.

How is it the false if it's the truth like words straight from God's mouth.

• 5699 posts

Btw refer to my last status update when you got slain 21+ hours straight while listening to hanuman's moaning r0f

Enjoy being a basement dwelling abomination 

Cya for now, i'll be back to bully you some other time.

You're bringing up fights you lost vs TLP over a year ago now? Jeez talk about desperate. Maybe you should talk to someone about all these problems you have with TLP, they don't look like they are going anywhere.

Still makes me laugh that sv bent the knee to rot just like they did last year to cody insane lmfaooo, u can't hide from it s0n

You're bringing up fights you lost vs TLP over a year ago now? Jeez talk about desperate. Maybe you should talk to someone about all these problems you have with TLP, they don't look like they are going anywhere.

Still makes me laugh that sv bent the knee to rot just like they did last year to cody insane lmfaooo, u can't hide from it s0n

You camp these boards more than your motherboard and you're not even clanning lol. Get a grip kiddo.

trips aren't scheduled like pures, however its typical for sundays to be the time everyone attempts to fight anywhere from 2-6EST. It's funny that you ask that second question btw, RoT managed to deal with that quite well last week:

q5jfIYx.png

73 ppl to kill 2 clans?!

How low is everyone pulling?

73 ppl to kill 2 clans?!

How low is everyone pulling?

This was a spur of the moment pk that none of the clans had really prepared for aside from Downfall who were planning to fight someone else but they cancelled and rot stepped in. Both of the clans aside from rot had 35-40~ The top 5 main clans atm could all pull 80 comfortably so numbers are very solid right now.

over the past week, 5 different clans all individually pulled 80+ people and had multiple hour long fights

pure clans pull half that and fight for 30 mins cumulatively a week

plz let me know if any of that is wrong

The only relevant fight in the last 3 months posted was rsc was ct vs brut fullout for the cj. CJ is there to prove with 24 clans / teams where 1 of the so called top tier couldnt even pull 80 to a full out

The only relevant fight in the last 3 months posted was rsc was ct vs brut fullout for the cj. CJ is there to prove with 24 clans / teams where 1 of the so called top tier couldnt even pull 80 to a full out

ct vs brut fight isn't relevant even slightly, they are like the 5th and 6th best P2P clans. The point was just that pulls are reasonably high atm.