How Far Would You Be Willing To Go?

TLP has never won any era of HPC clanning or has stuck through to finnish it up, all you are is a 2 month clan that'll get way to big for their boots and ends up closing caused by powerhungry ranks leaving / members scamming. You've closed multiple times pre-eoc, on battlescape (l0l), 3x on 07 alone which came out 3 years ago. Never beat a solid HPC in a rivalry on 07 (Foe, SV, EoP).

Meanwhile SV has accomplished what there was to accomplish while being HPC->Mains->LPC->HPC->Mains and transitioned because of a dying scenes. Dont forget 1 week after we went main, TLP permanently closed for their last time on 07 and has resorted to making numerous failed remakes of their clan in the lpc scene without any luck, and most of your ranks got reduced to becoming warriors on this site protecting what is left of your so called "legacy" which no normal human-beings ever cared about.

refer to sig

i will be praying for you

I wont be praying for you

Nobody in Ub even knows who you are lol how did u get so obsessed

They are a bunch of broken mutts like I'd care what they had to say lmfao. Get back in the kitchen bitch.

TLP has never won any era of HPC clanning or has stuck through to finnish it up, all you are is a 2 month clan that'll get way to big for their boots and ends up closing caused by powerhungry ranks leaving / members scamming. You've closed multiple times pre-eoc, on battlescape (l0l), 3x on 07 alone which came out 3 years ago. Never beat a solid HPC in a rivalry on 07 (Foe, SV, EoP).

Meanwhile SV has accomplished what there was to accomplish while being HPC->Mains->LPC->HPC->Mains and transitioned because of a dying scenes. Dont forget 1 week after we went main, TLP permanently closed for their last time on 07 and has resorted to making numerous failed remakes of their clan in the lpc scene without any luck, and most of your ranks got reduced to becoming warriors on this site protecting what is left of your so called "legacy" which no normal human-beings ever cared about.

Holy brown sticky stuff lol you are really fucking cauliflower and 4n

U niggas actually think razza and hittin going anywhere lmfao rot slave barrage Kyle still mad we bullied him n butplay out of tlp Ahahahahahahahahahahaha u lucky I can't find butplay pastebin of him crying how sv bullied him lmfao irl

And there is no truce so take truce bullsht outta here pussy nigga

As far as im concerned, cd is the pure clan version of sv. Full of pakis, very weak/unstable leadership and you change scenes whenever things get rough in order to give off the appearance that you are actually successful.

You know fuck all about CD and don't even mention CD again with your filthy mouth. You're clearly obsessed with SV and you act as if you're the sole reason for forcing SV to move up lmfao. Your brown sticky stuff clan died, just move on. The fact that you're in no clan whatsoever and you're still on Sharkbrew actually amazes me lmfao