The self destructive community v2

B0Y

Well folks, it is time a second version on the subject was made. The community is currently a mess. The reason this came to my attention is my membership ran out and it was time to renew it. Them I started asking myself why do I play rs?

Well, I play rs for clanning. Then I asked which clans are respectable? I looked through the sharkbrew advertisement page and every single clan had its downyz. It is ridiculous, how many spastic kids are in the community. We need change. People are locking topics because they are flaming. People make fun topics such as clan memes, and most of the responses offensively target the topics existence as memes are " for 12 year olds". It's like all of you are seriously so sucked into this game that you have nothing to do but flame. When your child asks you what you did as a young adult, you don't want to say for example "I had an account called bigbootybutthole on sharkbrew and told kids to fk themselves cuz they are broccolied, etc", it is how things are and it's horrible. I feel horrible for the state of the community and hope that everyone will step up in maturity.

If you don't find interest in a topic, such as memes, just don't post anything if you have nothing good to say. Have some respect for your future self and do yourself a favor; be mature and only speak when respectfully necessary. Don't flame, etc.

Not everyone has to or wants to live up to the quality of post you want, nor do I agree with what a good post is based on what little I skimmed off your topic. Reality is if people thought like you this site would suck even more than it does.

The fun of these sites before was the little rivalry quote towers, cheap shots, and funny flames. No one cares if you want a bundle of twigsgot site where no one baits and everyone is nice to each other, I know this because the clear majority of people don't want this or the tone of the forums would naturally assume a friendlier tone.

Stick to whatever ur clans site is for that dick sucking bullbrown sticky stuff, this site already has way too little witty/entertaining things posted.

Hi,

A group of friends and myself are what you would consider 'new blood' to clanning - my experience is from being 14 and in CY back in 2008(?) while my pals are basically on their first pures ever.

None of us have any motivation to try to join a clan. There's an astounding level of toxicity that's really justin beiber worthy from an outside standpoint and if it puts off my group, I'd imagine it puts off many many more than just us. I simply can't be bothered to try and wade through spastics and fucktards, I don't even know if most of the people that post here truly enjoy the game anymore.

To be fair, RS is not a respectable game in the slightest, particularly nowadays that the overall game quality has increased for PC Gamers. The only thing interesting about pure clanning is the propaganda and flames, the difference between flames today and flames back in 2010/2011 are that flames back in 2010/2011 were well catered for each clan, had pictures to back it up, were quick, and made you laugh.

Post 2012 all of the flames I read are brown sticky stuff that I saw in text messages back in Jr High between tomatos who got into little bitchslap fests @ lunch. Not even as humorous since I can't actually watch the fatasses try and hit each other.

The only real problem I see is there is just not enough people in general, and it doesn't help that every single clan caters to the no lifes that have nothing to prove on this game anymore. When clanning was fun there was tons of 40s/50s/60s in clans with something to prove and now all that is gone.

To be honest, the only real interaction that people get from other clans are on boards like this - and over the 2 or so years these websites have tended to attract those retards that you refer to in your post. 

Unless you're a frequent visitor to their forum and you idle on their teamspeak or in their IRC channel, you're not really going to get a full understanding of a clan and by using this as your only instrument to analyse the community; it will appear that everyone seems to be utter spastics.

Whatever though, devil's advocate and all that..