Authority's Friday Dicktation

Dripz`

MIRhit5.png

On this glorious Halloween night clans were supposed to go out for their mandatory Friday pk trips. Seeing as it was Halloween, some clans decided not to go out. Our main ranks messed up the trip times seeing as Americans have to be bundle of twigsgots once again and wouldn't change their clocks when we did, so we had some lil' problems at the start but, because we aren't some brown sticky stuffty potato masher ass clan who don't know their brown sticky stuff we still managed to go out and have mad fun. 

Shout out to all the frapswaggers showing up for this epic trip. 

Shout out to me for not going out and being the role-model of this trip. 

Shout out to @@Harrie @ @ for proving leaks are 2k13 and getting more action than all pure clans combined.

Shout out to @ for dying 5x?

Shout out to Zu for being slow.

Shout out to RD for being fast but Zu being slow. 

Shoutout to Erik for blessing us with big dicks.

yepEF0Z.png

We started this trip off with, obviously leaving edgeville and heading to the dummies. After hopping the dummies we got word were some clans were and found out nobody was really having any action. Being the saviors of the pure community, we decided to hit up our old friends from Zerg Unit and Redemption. Our plan was to get Zu and Rd to dwarves. Obviously RD told us to defend again despite to them having 30 and us "23" (which was 13 in reality). It wasn't really surprising anymore so we just dealt with it and waited for Zu to arrive.

11:32:23 <[CT]Harrie`> [RD]P50s

11:32:24 <[CT]Harrie`> pkri

11:32:26 <[RD]P50s> hey

11:32:26 <[CT]Harrie`> vs au

11:32:28 <[RD]P50s> what clan

11:32:29 <[RD]P50s> and opts

11:32:31 <[CT]Harrie`> 23

11:33:32 <[CT]Harrie`> ?

11:33:45 <[RD]P50s> sure go def

11:34:40 <[CT]Harrie`> hm do u have

11:34:48 <[RD]P50s> like 30 

11:34:50 <[RD]P50s> but ur au

11:34:52 <[RD]P50s> and u rek

11:34:54 <[CT]Harrie`> ye

11:34:55 <[CT]Harrie`> its aye

11:34:57 <[CT]Harrie`> we want action

Zu eventually started ignoring our PM's due to probably knewing they wouldn't be able to touch any of our 13 frapswaggers. So we decided to hit up the single action that was happening around Graveyard. We teased around with EoP and Supremacy for a while when Sv decided to show up. Obviously none of our pures could attack them in such low wilderness so we decided to hop around and see what was happening in W18, despite all other clans banking. 

In w18 we found a little 5 man team who told us there were "lvl 90s at 18 ports". Us obviously being loot hungry we scouted it and found out it was actually a level 92 and some 70s. Our old friend @@Cranked was there as well, and for those who haven't heard the rumors of SKO re-opening, this was probably them having a "fun" pk trip. It ended up in having a little fight just south east of graves. We had some 100s with us so it was like 7 au vs 15 sko. Still made all of them tellie, because lets be honest. Who doesn't panic when they get 2 dds specs on them when you could just p neck>brew>melee pray. It's w/e mates, still a lot to learn.

After clearing SKO we pm'd RD a bit and go a few to log in on top of us. When they realized we fucked em over and were hitting them on log in they probably called off the login. Killed a few RD and also Supremacy logged in with like 5 folks so yeh free loot is free lmfaorofl. 

We scouted w18 and fought SKO again, killed em and then RD pm'd me again which was kinda funny since we were 1 hour into the trip. 

12:13:20 <[RD]P50s> clan wars prep? so  no crash and fun

12:13:31 <[CT]Harrie`> na man wild is betta

12:13:45 <[RD]P50s> its clw or we ending xd

12:13:48 <[RD]P50s> have fun with eops mains

12:13:54 <[CT]Harrie`> have fun ending

12:13:55 <[CT]Harrie`> xd

Yeah they probably had tons of fun hitting eop with sv and getting cleared.

TL;DR. 

@@Harrie @ @ take over teh trip. Still manage to have more action than all other clans combined. 

Lmfao how is this even possible? WE DIDN'T EVEN TRY!@!@!?!?@?!?111

Videos:

We don't need a fucking video

Picca's: 

p7X0g2i.png

F7UjPVp.png

JUcAeUt.png

g5RtTJn.png

MmZe5Yt.png

XjaZpcz.png

lTycej9.png

WNgcO9W.png

r7tRzzN.png

07f62094046d66f6f6f433cf2e2db84f.png

8388f94216cb81d360c55151f61c7842.png

YVoJPhV.png

F7UjPVp.png

<+[ET]RuneScript> *** [ TOSSHI ]: [RS07] Overall 1,308 | Att 99 | Def 67 | Str 99 | HP 99 | Range 99 | Pray 70 | Mage 95 | Cook 49 | WC 57 | Fletch 77 | Fish 47 | FM 51 | Craft 55 | Smith 36 | Mine 55 | Herb 33 | Agil 45 | Thief 53 | Slay 61 | Farm 9 | RC 23
<+[ET]RuneScript> *** [ TOSSHI ]: [RS07] Hunt 9 | Con 20

ok

lol...... brown sticky stuff community infested by mains.

F7UjPVp.png

<+[ET]RuneScript> *** [ TOSSHI ]: [RS07] Overall 1,308 | Att 99 | Def 67 | Str 99 | HP 99 | Range 99 | Pray 70 | Mage 95 | Cook 49 | WC 57 | Fletch 77 | Fish 47 | FM 51 | Craft 55 | Smith 36 | Mine 55 | Herb 33 | Agil 45 | Thief 53 | Slay 61 | Farm 9 | RC 23

ok

rofl nice main + nice quality members with msb you guys suck rofl

Did u really just post pics with mains on your friday trip..... hmmm interesting!

Aww come on now boys. Let's all be really honest and admit we all bring our mains on the unofficials. Don't tell me you don't. It was an unofficial led by 2 clan ally's and a council who felt like doing something on their friday night. I'm sorry for being too good and still having all ur locs. Btw the main was me, be mad pls

Aww come on now boys. Let's all be really honest and admit we all bring our mains on the unofficials. Don't tell me you don't. It was an unofficial led by 2 clan ally's and a council who felt like doing something on their friday night. I'm sorry for being too good and still having all ur locs. Btw the main was me, be mad pls

harrie got them lmfa0

F7UjPVp.png

ok

youre dumb af l0l