Fatality slays Misfits in a 1 hour return fight, resorting them to call Apex

jay.

I thought one of FI many troll accounts told me was they wasn't going to bother being in a rivalry with a "one server clan that pulls 20-30 to their only mandatory trip"?

Shouldn't you be doing something more productive like idk...getting leaks into EOP so it can help you with your rivalry?

It's not a rivalry with a clan like misfits, they are already dead and whatever brown sticky stuffty members aren't dead will be attending Eop events no doubt

I thought one of FI many troll accounts told me was they wasn't going to bother being in a rivalry with a "one server clan that pulls 20-30 to their only mandatory trip"?

Shouldn't you be doing something more productive like idk...getting leaks into EOP so it can help you with your rivalry?

Eop doesnt do midweeks so we have to fight someone else? lol

You are kidding yourself mate

Every time EOP step in the wildy you end your trips, you are deadest petrified of another runescape clan... hahahaha get fucked

What? Who even are you lol..? I haven't seen eop in the wild for 2 weeks downie. Try to suck them off some more to try and save ur clan

What? Who even are you lol..? I haven't seen eop in the wild for 2 weeks downie. Try to suck them off some more to try and save ur clan

Hahahahahaha! I'm not sucking off no cunt, I just speak the truth.

How about the other day at our alkarid fight? as soon as EOP made a scene, Fatality ends. It's only a runescape clan lmfao

You're a bunch of little girls

God bless taking mains because we have a MAXED pure with 99 attack / prayer.

If this is what FI stands for just close already lawl.

Next thing will be bringing mains and zerks on midweeks.

Also nice losing topic :)

Sad to see my former clan became complete garbage, i'm feeling bad for FI

God bless taking mains because we have a MAXED pure with 99 attack / prayer.

If this is what FI stands for just close already lawl.

Next thing will be bringing mains and zerks on midweeks.

Also nice losing topic :)

Sad to see my former clan became complete garbage, i'm feeling bad for FI

What mains are u talking about downie lmfao

Hahahahahaha! I'm not sucking off no cunt, I just speak the truth.

How about the other day at our alkarid fight? as soon as EOP made a scene, Fatality ends. It's only a runescape clan lmfao

You're a bunch of little girls

? in that fight we took 7+1s of eop ..? I know ur new and all but damn u have no idea how macing works?

What mains are u talking about downie lmfao

? in that fight we took 7+1s of eop ..? I know ur new and all but damn u have no idea how macing works?

Anything above 5 defense is considered a main.

Learn the specifications of the bracket you are moving into 

Misfits wont allow you to take those accounts to officials, just giving a heads up prior to your opening trip   ;)

Anything above 5 defense is considered a main.

Learn the specifications of the bracket you are moving into 

Misfits wont allow you to take those accounts to officials, just giving a heads up prior to your opening trip   ;)

? You had a 101.. and the cap is usually 88-90 So if u bring a 101(yeah learn it nig) we'll bring something close to that indeed yes.. You brought it first so don't cry. You tele'd first and broke. You even logged first at the bank not saying anything back to us lmfao. You should stop the flaming and realise that ur gonna ruin ur clan if u keep it up.

? You had a 101.. and the cap is usually 88-90 So if u bring a 101(yeah learn it nig) we'll bring something close to that indeed yes.. You brought it first so don't cry. You tele'd first and broke. You even logged first lmfao

That cap is only for CW because people complain about it.

There has been alot of discussion going on about that lately on whenever they should allow it to go or try to keep it to 90 / 92 combat.

But in the end, an account with 5+ defense is, whatever the combat level might be, ,not an LPC based pure.

A cb 101 is a pure

A cb 85'ish with 5+ defense is not a pure.

=> The brackets have been changed into DEFENSE instead of COMBAT based subdivisions.

Soo I have no fucking clue what you are trying to tell me because NO CLAN that considers itself LPC is allowed to bring / brings those kind of builds (except clans like Doom, but we all know what sort of clan that is).

I'm always up for a talk in SB's teamspeak.

Now get out of my eyes or be politer, thanks!

That cap is only for CW because people complain about it.

There has been alot of discussion going on about that lately on whenever they should allow it to go or try to keep it to 90 / 92 combat.

But in the end, an account with 5+ defense is, whatever the combat level might be, ,not an LPC based pure.

A cb 101 is a pure

A cb 85'ish with 5+ defense is not a pure.

=> The brackets have been changed into DEFENSE instead of COMBAT based subdivisions.

Soo I have no fucking clue what you are trying to tell me because NO CLAN that considers itself LPC is allowed to bring / brings those kind of builds (except clans like Doom, but we all know what sort of clan that is).

I'm always up for a talk in SB's teamspeak.

Now get out of my eyes or be politer, thanks!

Don't start me I'll close your clan