Judgement Day 2017: Eruption of Pures kill the fuck out of Fatality on their birthday/re-opening trip

nICK1

No. Im sorry you're a follower.

You've been wanting to step down in that terrible clan ever since you got Council lmao. We both know about the inconsistencies in that clan, just cause I am enjoying a video game doesn't mean someone is a follower. If I pursue genuine happiness rather than forcing myself to wake up for trips like you and go through terrible bullying by another clan with 3x their opts then you need to self reflect. This is a video game intended for fun, not to make yourself go on 1 hour pk trips (instead of 2 hours cause FI always ends early) and act like you're having fun and tell your members that you had some decent hits and to be on for another boring trip. I know how you truly feel, drop me a PM if you ever want a way out.

you shoulda put @ in a chan by himself he doesnt stfu when the @ is talking over him lol 

Yes i agree, my clan did pull 135 on YOUR anniversary whilst your clan pulled 55 on your birthday  :P  :P  :P

Goodluck finding your dads legs :]