Fatality Saturday: Dominating Supremacy in a 15 minute return fight FT. Apex

Runeyboy5000

there were 7 clans open actually and fact that ur still hate supremacy means that ur still mad about us kicking for u being slow (yes ill keep repeating it)

Nah not 7, I will never understand why you feel the need to lie on a pure clanning discussion board? Just doesn't make sense you weirdo.

Hate is a strong word my friend! I do not hate Supremacy, I just state the obvious in any given situation this being how bad your clan is.

You just get upset and abusive way to easily :)

Nah not 7, I will never understand why you feel the need to lie on a pure clanning discussion board? Just doesn't make sense you weirdo.

Hate is a strong word my friend! I do not hate Supremacy, I just state the obvious in any given situation this being how bad your clan is.

You just get upset and abusive way to easily :)

yeh can tell that u dont have supremacy bro

take a look at ur posting history friend

Btw u got kicked for being slow l00l

yeh can tell that u dont have supremacy bro

take a look at ur posting history friend

Btw u got kicked for being slow l00l

Don't have supremacy? You confused or dizzy lil friend :/

Do you actually exert energy and spend time going over all my posts? I knew you were a fan of me but I didn't know you were obsessed, I'm touched by knowing that what a good lil fan boy you are x

My darling everyone knows the truth, people have seen the logs and people have seen 3at asking me to come back, the lying can stop it's okay now.

Don't have supremacy? You confused or dizzy lil friend :/

Do you actually exert energy and spend time going over all my posts? I knew you were a fan of me but I didn't know you were obsessed, I'm touched by knowing that what a good lil fan boy you are x

My darling everyone knows the truth, people have seen the logs and people have seen 3at asking me to come back, the lying can stop it's okay now.

how are u calling me obsessed when ur the one tagging me on every post? this doesnt add up 

oh forgot to say that u got kicked for being slow in the head xdxdxd

how are u calling me obsessed when ur the one tagging me on every post? this doesnt add up

oh forgot to say that u got kicked for being slow in the head xdxdxd

Free Pc that's why bae, you reply on your own accord I've never asked you to reply lover x