RD vs Eop F2P Prep

ibro

So much flame. 'Only brown sticky stuff warrers come', we had 10 apps/ new members there lol. Gratz on your first win in over 6 months must feel good to win a 30v30 full out (lolrd). Seems like you're up for an early closure this time around, instead of letting the torture last for another year.

Rd has been the punching bag of every clan, lol. You already got hacked again within 1 month of being reopened (lolrd again). Lets see you step up where it matters, but you cant since your clan is only bark and no bite. You won't last another month if you're going to go through with it. Youre about 9 years to early

you're a slave council rank plz do u expect me to believe you tried to organise a prep, once again.. Prep Au

he did i asked him to and you declined... just liked you declined two times to me yesterday and I got banned from your channel and am on auto kick... I legit had to flame range for over an hour to get him to accept a prep... your clan cares way to fucking much its a video game.

Not sure if ur a downsyndrome spastic or just mebtally broccolied, did you forget it was like 5-6 months ago we closed? L000000l dem mathskills :D back to school plsplspls

Seems my math skills are quite correct 'first win in 6 months' you closed 6 months ago. Which makes you the broccoli here. Funny you only replied to 1 sentence of my post (which was also correct). You're only making your clan look even more broccolied right now. With Downsyndrome diseased broccoli.

Seems my math skills are quite correct 'first win in 6 months' you closed 6 months ago. Which makes you the broccoli here. Funny you only replied to 1 sentence of my post (which was also correct). You're only making your clan look even more broccolied right now. With Downsyndrome diseased broccoli.

Ur name is imabundle of twigsgot why are you trying to do here lol, to me it seemed like you didnt know that rd had a break for 6 months which kind of makes you to a newbundle of twigs :) Ty for bumping topic tho <3

Ur name is imabundle of twigsgot why are you trying to do here lol, to me it seemed like you didnt know that rd had a break for 6 months which kind of makes you to a newbundle of twigs :) Ty for bumping topic tho <3

You just proved to everyone on this forum that you are broccolied.

You dont even know who i am, compared to me you are the new bundle of twigs here.

You are absolutely right, i have no idea who you are rofl.

he is one of those kids that thinks he is a badass by covering up his internet name with another internet name while taking out his frustration about runescape on a website called sharkbrew.

he is one of those kids that thinks he is a badass by covering up his internet name with another internet name while taking out his frustration about runescape on a website called sharkbrew.

You actually hit 3 nails wrong in 1 post, but nothingless was expected from the retardlord.

Lets start with 'kid' bitch i am older than you.

Im covering my real life name, not my internet 'name'.

Im not frustrated the least, i just find it funny you're all talk and no bite. If anyone is frustrated right now it's you.

I covered my name on purpose, you wouldnt understand since you lack intelligence. it's much more fun to troll n flame when ppl dont know who that person is. Since it makes them even much more frustrated. (Its working as you can see).

But yeah, its just hilarious that you team with the clan who hacked your forums multiple times, and still get dicked by us. Keep running your mouth since thats not the only thing that will be running today n tomorrow.