[590 days later] Eruption of Pures vs Fatality | F2P Prep | 2-1

17_

? you left for a clan that doxed you calm down now

i haven't heard that for the 500th time, very creative. That fact alone doesn't change the fact that you lost to us in a prep l0l. "We'll see June 2nd" good one

i haven't heard that for the 500th time, very creative. That fact alone doesn't change the fact that you lost to us in a prep l0l. "We'll see June 2nd" good one

? You did join a clan that doxed you .. how sad must you be lmfao. Yeah we lost no brown sticky stuff..? It was a close fight clearly couldve gone either way lmao

? You did join a clan that doxed you .. how sad must you be lmfao. Yeah we lost no brown sticky stuff..? It was a close fight clearly couldve gone either way lmao

Wow I joined a clan that I already public post my name and tell people where I live, are they gonna come see me IRL?!?! Lmao, your repetitive insult is growing dull, and no the fight couldn't have gone either way because FI loses everything, ever since I was there. It was the most inconsistent trash clan I've wasted time in.

Wow I joined a clan that I already public post my name and tell people where I live, are they gonna come see me IRL?!?! Lmao, your repetitive insult is growing dull, and no the fight couldn't have gone either way because FI loses everything, ever since I was there. It was the most inconsistent trash clan I've wasted time in.

Yep u got triggered LOL imagine joining a clan that doxed u and called ur girlfriend lmfaoooo. And yes u are very new to clanning i agree

Yep u got triggered LOL imagine joining a clan that doxed u and called ur girlfriend lmfaoooo. And yes u are very new to clanning i agree

Who's triggered when you're still posting on your losing aftermath topic? Yikes. Couckacoust leading the worst version FI has ever had l00l. Rich and Kev connect to IRC just to tell you guys to fucking close already and you reply with "not until we close eop" LMFAO. eat your socks you ugly lizard. You retards just got cleared in the wildy rn l0l

Who's triggered when you're still posting on your losing aftermath topic? Yikes. Couckacoust leading the worst version FI has ever had l00l. Rich and Kev connect to IRC just to tell you guys to fucking close already and you reply with "not until we close eop" LMFAO. eat your socks you ugly lizard. You retards just got cleared in the wildy rn l0l

You think i care what happens on a browser game lmfao i rather have some morals. Rich and kev troll all the time.. but you wouldnt know since you are new as fuck. Couck was in the best version of Fatality ever idk how u can talk brown sticky stuff bout him LOL

You think i care what happens on a browser game lmfao i rather have some morals. Rich and kev troll all the time.. but you wouldnt know since you are new as fuck. Couck was in the best version of Fatality ever idk how u can talk brown sticky stuff bout him LOL

Rich is serious, so is Tele, Kev, Jons and more lmfao. We talked on a seperate TS about how they all play different games cause FI will NEVER been good again lmfao. Takes notes and close your brown sticky stuff clan cause they aren't trolling you broccolied fucking lizard.

Rich is serious, so is Tele, Kev, Jons and more lmfao. We talked on a seperate TS about how they all play different games cause FI will NEVER been good again lmfao. Takes notes and close your brown sticky stuff clan cause they aren't trolling you broccolied fucking lizard.

Pretty sure 3 of those were on ts fighting with fi just yday LOL. You realise im an elder and not Couck right? You guys literally think every account is couck on here. So obsessed lmaooo. 

Anyway doesnt change the fact that u got doxed and joined the clan that doxed you AND ur ugly horseface girlfriend

Pretty sure 3 of those were on ts fighting with fi just yday LOL. You realise im an elder and not Couck right? You guys literally think every account is couck on here. So obsessed lmaooo. 

Anyway doesnt change the fact that u got doxed and joined the clan that doxed you AND ur ugly horseface girlfriend

Imagine pulling 50 to your anniversary and getting smoked in a f2p prep you pulled 50+ to, more than your anniversary and losing both l0000l. Your clan is literally in ruins and half your rank team already wants to move on. All your old ranks want you to close and you still look like a lizard leading the worst version FI has ever had. mfw you go back to doxing jokes, at least come up with something new. I know you can't talk about EoP cause we've literally slumped your clan for 2+ years now so you have to talk about "doxing" LOL. Give me some new material you lizard, your clan is brown sticky stuff.

I mean you call every account "lizard" or "couck" for whatever reason. Maybe ur obsessed with Couck because he closed ur clan (redemption) ?

you are couck you spaz you arent fooling anyone.. sigh whats fi's f2p prep record so far?

@@Whisky @ you are couck you spaz you arent fooling anyone.. sigh whats fi's f2p prep record so far?

didnt u pull 27 to f2p sat.. sad sight to see LMFA0 @@Whisky didnt u wanna close fi and make em a mini team L0L