[590 days later] Eruption of Pures vs Fatality | F2P Prep | 2-1

17_

Not even gonna lie fi went hard r1 but choked

Topic is being disputed will check back tn when i finish work

Who's disputing? We lost fair and square, no shame admitting that. Obviously they initially got the round score wrong in the title but that's not too big of a deal and easily fixed. @@Moni

Who's disputing? We lost fair and square, no shame admitting that. Obviously they initially got the round score wrong in the title but that's not too big of a deal and easily fixed. @@Moni

Tell ur leader to stop msging me if he doesnt want to dispute then lol

Interesting how Fatality spend weeks talking about no booters or they'll cancel, just for them to be hitting EoP members off during the prep :thinking:

It's a definitely weird time when you think about it, fo actively bring mains, fatality are the ones hitting off clans, while EoP are clean and killing them both.

Not even gonna lie fi went hard r1 but choked

Topic is being disputed will check back tn when i finish work

The clan that hit us off and still lost are disputing? Yikes, I would love to see their attempt at claiming something.

Interesting how Fatality spend weeks talking about no booters or they'll cancel, just for them to be hitting EoP members off during the prep :thinking:

It's a definitely weird time when you think about it, fo actively bring mains, Fatality are the ones hitting off clans, while EoP are clean and killing them both.

The clan that hit us off and still lost are disputing? Yikes, I would love to see their attempt at claiming something.

Ye shud be interesting seeing as how i cant communicate with either clan being banned from both ts irc and forums LOL

Will follow up when i get home

Ye shud be interesting seeing as how i cant communicate with either clan being banned from both ts irc and forums LOL

Will follow up when i get home

Feel free to query me on IRC: Revan I'm in the Sharkbrew IRC and tried to whois you but it says you're offline.

Couck told me he didn't dispute so I'm not sure who did. Unfortunately I don't meet the requirements for Ambassador yet and I'm a little unfamiliar with how you guys handle these situations but we're not interested in disputing the outcome.