Rampage 1st Unofficial Trip VS Outburst & LPCs

Fat Boy

10 accounts above 70cb , u can go count . all of them could hit our guys at fog area. only the 87 couldnt.  only on midweeks we would pull low which is normal ,on weekend trips we pulled 25-40 which is fine for a xlpc clan.  but you guys rarely came out on weekends ... so how can you judge. 

are you fcken mentally challenged? we just fcken opened no sht we didnt go out on fcken weekends broccoli

every xlpc that i seen , including you says you have a 55-70 combat cap , but now all of a sudden its 75cb cap ? ur cauliflower

when you guys were in flawless you agreed on a 50-70 cap . olol

Literally cry more, you got smoked grats man.

are you fcken mentally challenged? we just fcken opened no sht we didnt go out on fcken weekends broccoli

lol you guys came out some weekends , and midweeks .    when you pulled 20plus  .... 

@@RyanTheG stop being such a cry baby and claiming you lost all your fights because of 2 level 80s and like 3 70+

Outburst pulled like 60, these 2-3 high 70s surely aren't the sole reason you got fucked; your clan is brown sticky stuff, face it

boy Outburst pulled 55.   if they didnt have lpc accounts or bring another snipe team "mr fudog"  their pull wud be dead ass 40.  they couldnt compete.

lol you guys came out some weekends , and midweeks .    when you pulled 20plus  .... 

boy Outburst pulled 55.   if they didnt have lpc accounts or bring another snipe team "mr fudog"  their pull wud be dead ass 40.  they couldnt compete.

sounds like alot of excuses to me, We literally closed your clan Flawless  in less than a week. You've created a new clan only to get steamrolled x5 on opening trip, i've had 3 Ex-Flawless members join Outburst since the trip last night lmfao

sounds like alot of excuses to me, We literally closed your clan Flawless  in less than a week. You've created a new clan only to get steamrolled x5 on opening trip, i've had 3 Ex-Flawless members join Outburst since the trip last night lmfao

you should be grateful we came out on your opening trip.  or you clan woulda been bored af.   and lol 3 ex flawless ?  yeah sure bro.

you should be grateful we came out on your opening trip.  or you clan woulda been bored af.   and lol 3 ex flawless ?  yeah sure bro.

i'm glad yous came out yes but you post a losing topic claiming full of excuses, take the L and move on. 

maybe you should see for yourself www.outburst-rs.com

i'm glad yous came out yes but you post a losing topic claiming full of excuses, take the L and move on. 

maybe you should see for yourself www.outburst-rs.com

i cant see nothing ,  but ty , i will take the L when its a legit L.    yaaa heard me son ?

idk the evidence is there that they were bringing LPCs, you cannot argue with that. it'd be nice to keep within the combat caps but it's obviously hard for everyone to adhere to the rules as there's always gonna be leaders who are lax on what they allow within their own clan, which is a shame.

props to rampage for always keeping within the bracket...rules are important and once you begin to bend them, they only grow weaker...just look what happened to the mpc/hpc scene last year. next stop...tanks.

GF flawless

3 snipe team merged OMG what have we done to you !!

BT didnt even come out sunday looool 

idk the evidence is there that they were bringing LPCs, you cannot argue with that. it'd be nice to keep within the combat caps but it's obviously hard for everyone to adhere to the rules as there's always gonna be leaders who are lax on what they allow within their own clan, which is a shame.

props to rampage for always keeping within the bracket...rules are important and once you begin to bend them, they only grow weaker...just look what happened to the mpc/hpc scene last year. next stop...tanks.

real sht

you know xlpc cap is and always has been 75 right? so you're crying about a 77 and an 87 which can't even hit you ll000l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0

dont remember xlpc ever being 75 cb cap. If you have pures in the 70s just go lpc.

@@RyanTheG all this talk between you and outburst gives me hella cancer. Let's get some minis / preps and let the game play do the talking eh?

bt and pop forced them to merg lmfao

By and pop have both been confirmed lost and unseen by both ob and rp. Explanation?

dont remember xlpc ever being 75 cb cap. If you have pures in the 70s just go lpc.

Chill you have more closed clans than I do fingers

@@RyanTheG all this talk between you and outburst gives me hella cancer. Let's get some minis / preps and let the game play do the talking eh?

By and pop have both been confirmed lost and unseen by both ob and rp. Explanation?

Chill you have more closed clans than I do fingers

Warbow whats the xlpc combat bracket ? Cuz all of a sudden it went from 55-70 to 55-75. Only outburst ranks are claiming that. Ur a smart guy i just wanna hear what u have to say ...

Warbow whats the xlpc combat bracket ? Cuz all of a sudden it went from 55-70 to 55-75. Only outburst ranks are claiming that. Ur a smart guy i just wanna hear what u have to say ...

Idk man, pure clamming has changed. Or isn't lpc / mpc / hoc. It is low 1 def and high 1 def clans now. I honestly think that is something the inter rank council could change to fit the time better. I would like to see a 75 cb to be honest