Eruption of Pures vs Rage | P2P Prep | 3-0

17_

Gj my dudes, couldn't help but laugh at all of this erik kids replies. Dude is mad as as mahfucka because he's in foc and not EoP. It's obvious you are triggered, just calm down my man it's only runescape lol. Thanks for the bumps though I guess.

Gj my dudes, couldn't help but laugh at all of this erik kids replies. Dude is mad as as mahfucka because he's in foc and not EoP. It's obvious you are triggered, just calm down my man it's only runescape lol. Thanks for the bumps though I guess.

the fact 20+ replies to this thread are from him shows how easily he can get baited/triggered.

stay swedish bald ass @@Erik

the fact 20+ replies to this thread are from him shows how easily he can get baited/triggered.

stay swedish bald ass @@Erik

He legit replied to this topic more times than anybody else, including EoP members. Why is he so obsessed?

And you're talking about obsessed? Your turn to walk the plank Pirate6920

They talking about obsessed, yet go out of their way to mention us in every topic they make. Feels good to know we did this to them.

All you're showing me is competition for us in F2P, while there is none capable of doing such a thing in P2P. Hold this L for me I'll brb.

cb42rpJ.png

cb42rpJ.png

cb42rpJ.png

cb42rpJ.png

cb42rpJ.png

cb42rpJ.pngcb42rpJ.pngcb42rpJ.png

I bet you feel real cauliflower posting this earlier l0l. Hold this L.

u get bullied by HOLYDREAMS. ur the only one taking L's here, Elliot

Coming from someone who got bullied by Mustafa on this site? LOL don't quote me again or I'll personally bully you myself.

Coming from someone who got bullied by Mustafa on this site? LOL don't quote me again or I'll personally bully you myself.

come bully me elliot aka dannys bitch haha im soooooooooooooo scared of the worst high council in fo history (words from fo members/ranks themself)

come bully me elliot aka dannys bitch haha im soooooooooooooo scared of the worst high council in fo history (words from fo members/ranks themself)

Ofcourse you would know alot about being somebodys bitch when youre being led by the same guy who flamed you on this site and is now sitting on weens dick after he made you his bitch publicly on this site and closed uour ex clan l000l.

Youre the definition of being someone's bitch.

Ofcourse you would know alot about being somebodys bitch when youre being led by the same guy who flamed you on this site and is now sitting on weens dick after he made you his bitch publicly on this site and closed uour ex clan l000l.

Youre the definition of being someone's bitch.

wait which leader flamed me? if ur referring to nick, we've always been friends and talked privately LOOOOOOOOL. man thats awkward. ween and me used to flame but he joined my clan so we dropped everything, something immature kids like u cant do when u dont like a guy (danny) so instead try and flame him when hes a 10x better rank than u and bullies u daily.

wait which leader flamed me? if ur referring to nick, we've always been friends and talked privately LOOOOOOOOL. man thats awkward. ween and me used to flame but he joined my clan so we dropped everything, something immature kids like u cant do when u dont like a guy (danny) so instead try and flame him when hes a 10x better rank than u and bullies u daily.

ye sick reply @@Nos know ur place dannys dog worst hc in fo history wahaha

you still haven't beat us and deny us preps, stay farming easy wins off of AAO, Fi & MF to make your members feel better about being ass.

Dude don't even try talk to him. The kid does attendance awards as a rank and LEGIT nothing else LOL. He gets bullied daily by a guy who brings lunch to our leaders work office, the kid is the definition of BETA BITCH.

u get bullied by HOLYDREAMS. ur the only one taking L's here, Elliot

Hey let me step in for you @@Nos seems like you triggered the entire teen crew of EOP lmfao

NICE FLUKE LOSS EOP LMFAO

you still haven't beat us and deny us preps, stay farming easy wins off of AAO, Fi & MF to make your members feel better about being ass.

... you do realise you posted this reply on your third losing topic to RAGE? Know your place and go home Godfather you're drunk