Eruption of Pures vs Rage | P2P Prep | 3-0

17_

LMFAO @@Erik THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS RAGES F2P WIN OVER US

holy brown sticky stuff u really do make urself look dumb as fuk LOL

Btw didn't realise ur Elliots dog, tell him to keep doing attendance reward systems

@@Erik u actually didn't read the title of the thread and thought this was the rage 3 - 0 eop prep LMFAOOOO

btw they beat u 3-0 in p2p pipe down

LMFAO @@Erik THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS RAGES F2P WIN OVER US

holy brown sticky stuff u really do make urself look dumb as fuk LOL

Btw didn't realise ur Elliots dog, tell him to keep doing attendance reward systems

@@Erik u actually didn't read the title of the thread and thought this was the rage 3 - 0 eop prep LMFAOOOO

btw they beat u 3-0 in p2p pipe down

cute essay can tell you're mad pal :P

Not going to bother reading every single quote and mention I received as I have better things to do than to reply to every single irrelevant quote from some mad virgins that I rustled once again with facts.

Btw 17 aka Lela aka I faked cancer to leave a clan only to rejoin a few weeks later and be in the same clan as the two people who bullied me on a mmorpg fansite and closed my ex clan. don't bother trying to pipe up to me when you literally get bullied by everyone on this site to the point other EOP members have to back you up like right now lmfao.

Youre not worth my attention and should be the last person to ever talk about being someone's bitch. Sit down dog and don't ever bark up to your master again.

Dude don't even try talk to him. The kid does attendance awards as a rank and LEGIT nothing else LOL. He gets bullied daily by a guy who brings lunch to our leaders work office, the kid is the definition of BETA BITCH.

And yet you proceeded to call other EOP members for backup since you have no rebuttal to any of the facts I just said. Keep being lil Nick and weens personal ass kisser.

Edit: I know you seen my reply, yet refused to quote me in here or any other topic. Regret calling me out in fear I'd might embarrass you?

And yet you proceeded to call other EOP members for backup since you have no rebuttal to any of the facts I just said. Keep being lil Nick and weens personal ass kisser.

Edit: I know you seen my reply, yet refused to quote me in here or any other topic. Regret calling me out in fear I'd might embarrass you?

3rd time u say ur guna embarrass me elliot, yet to see. u sent ur dog erik to respond cos u had absolutely nothing to respond with. keep doing monthly attendance awards u fkn slave 0l00l. remain on dannys leash u random no name worst hc in fo history.

btw keep bumping my topic doggie