RAMPAGE VS OUTBURST / THE TAKE OVER IS REAL

Fat Boy

Today Rampage pulled 26 and later peeked at 32 great members

We learned that Outburst was regrouping to head out

Rampage got a quick regroup and went out for some midweek action

Soon Outburst gunna ask for a 81cb cap LOOOOOL

0d3bbc74f0fe977c8d85d55a2cb536b0.png

SHOUTOUT TO POP & BT FOR NOT COMING OUT TODAY .. BEEN SOME TIME , I MISS YOUR FREE LOOT.

SHOUTOUT TO OUTBURST FOR THE ACTION , YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE WHEN A RANK COMES ON EARLY ? 

SHOUTOUT TO RAMPAGE MEMBERS FOR REACHING A 30MAN PULL ON A MIDWEEK

38e6e55227dff21ff84b7d74b955ab54.png

94b9cf04d6d7f740feaf34f2f6a284fc.png

82f5a07d70f2cb52dea9a7cb2b799e42.png

68f1c01bf6c8a66f35e709eb4ea45980.png

VIDEO

JOIN THE RAMPAGE TODAY ! #1 LEGIT XLPC ! 55-70CB / 1 DEFENCE /  GET WITH THE RAMPAGE TODAY !

LMFAO,   listen.

My clan has the balls to fight your clan down 10 and you can't even fully clear us having +10 on us. We literally brought it from 24v34 to 24v26 stop piping up after pulling 10+ more than us ONCE since we opened.

Be fucking ready sunday you're talking all that brown sticky stuff now just wait.

looks to me that rampage is a REAL XLPC while outburst comes on 68+ accounts claiming false wins trying to pipe up and look good in a xlpc scene LOL.

Looks to me that WAR is getting bullied by DP and SV is gunna get closed by EOP just stop lmfao.

So let me get this straight you asked HIIIT to come in your capes to compete with Outburst one day? Lmao nice try. So thats a total of 3 clans no wins l0l

63d7c2a1c70f3766d91e08ad0d5a1d5b.png

1 hiit member left hiit and asked to join us .... ?  and this hiit member u have in this picture is not in our cape. 

LMFAO,   listen.

My clan has the balls to fight your clan down 10 and you can't even fully clear us having +10 on us. We literally brought it from 24v34 to 24v26 stop piping up after pulling 10+ more than us ONCE since we opened.

Be fucking ready sunday you're talking all that brown sticky stuff now just wait.

what brown sticky stuff am i talking ?  are you okay ... 

LMFAO,   listen.

26dae44b515ff1c7c860962de9af020c.png

we did not complain fighting down opts on your opening trip . plz calm down

LMFAO bro this your first winning topic since we opened Lmfao how do you feel? we couldn't pull today and still fought you.. could have let you starve with that pull tbh.

we could of done the same thing on your opening trip .

looks to me that rampage is a REAL XLPC while outburst comes on 68+ accounts claiming false wins trying to pipe up and look good in a xlpc scene LOL.

proud to be a legit xlpc .  

Yes you did, you complained on your opening topic saying we couldnt compete and we werent a real xLPC lmfao.

Piss off, see you sunday.

rampage did not have an opening trip yet.   and i complained about your combat levels ... are you on crack ? lol alex 

rampage did not have an opening trip yet.   and i complained about your combat levels ... are you on crack ? lol alex

Bull brown sticky stuff, your opening trip was the same day as ours stop trying to claim its an "unofficial trip" when the top of your TS says Mandatory Sundays 4EST.

1 hiit member left hiit and asked to join us .... ?  and this hiit member u have in this picture is not in our cape. 

This picture was taken after you guys ended and Hit went back out in their own capes. see you Sunday so it will be matched

Bull brown sticky stuff, your opening trip was the same day as ours stop trying to claim its an "unofficial trip" when the top of your TS says Mandatory Sundays 4EST.

Rampage did not have an opening trip yet. So please if you dont hear it from my mouth or a ranks mouth plz dont put it in your mouth.

This picture was taken after you guys ended and Hit went back out in their own capes. see you Sunday so it will be matched

This hiit in your picture is 66 cb. The hiit in my fall in picture is 65 cb. As i said 1 hiit member left hiit to join rampage. Stop making stuff up.