Why no clans should PREP OUTBURST

Fat Boy

What are u even saying dumb tomato i never prepped hate

you did around a 20+ opts bo3 with hate around a week ago and used a leak + banged out your leak both rounds first. i witnessed it with my own eyes bud, so this kind of behaviour i see in the op doesn't surprise me. and i'm not in hate, so there's no reason for me to lie.

you did around a 20+ opts bo3 with hate around a week ago and used a leak + banged out your leak both rounds first. i witnessed it with my own eyes bud, so this kind of behaviour i see in the op doesn't surprise me. and i'm not in hate, so there's no reason for me to lie.

Outburst did not vs hate it was pic lmao.

What are you even saying lmfao?!?!?!! I've never even touched Hate unless it was the wilderness are you blind?

You must be talking about DP get your facts straight tomato.

u leaked in a XLPC CLAN and act tough about it on a runescape fan site LMFAO

who are you??? im gonna kill u with my skiller lmao can u wear blue d hide yet???

@@Laere leaking for xlpc lmao enjoy spending that 16k u earned

yous seem a bit salty boys, www.outburst-rs.com if you want to actually win some fights