All That Talk About Golden Era EOP... V2

0ldschooler

In response to the most notorious low tier rank @Erik

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/34539-all-that-talk-about-golden-era-eop/ 

I know logic is lost to you because you're a swedish immigrant, but let me explain it to you.

FOE = #4 F2P wilderness, #2 P2P wilderness, #2 P2P matched, #3 OR #4 F2P matched (youre 1-1 vs in F2P EOP lmfao)

EOP = #1 F2P wilderness, #1 P2P wilderness, #1 P2P matched, #3 or #4 F2P matched (1-1 vs FO in F2P)

As you can see from the statistics, the golden era is indeed GOLDEN compared to FO at this point in time & has much better overall score compared to FO.

Kiss this:

6cde77680270344efc92aca33f7dea90.png

Lol?

?

what u gonna say after the smokey of tonite

Even if they do beat EOP in P2P, that would mean that FO is 1-1 vs EOP in both F2P AND P2P

They would have to beat EOP AGAIN in both servers to move above EOP on the pedestal.

Thats what im gonna say.

Eop is #3 p2p and #4 f2p clw they only prep one time a week so ppl can't see how bad they are

In terms of wildy all I'm gonna say is with big pulls comes even bigger slumps hehe

#3 P2P? UB is not #2 P2P lmfao, youre delusional..

If you want a shot at the title then P2P prep EOP you pussy lmfao

Link me to EOPs last P2P prep loss plz?

in addition: Youre right, we barely prep which is why our quality is not THE BEST in CLW, but still on par with #1/#2 clans...Unlike UB who pulls 60 to CLW and 30 on weekends & preps 3 times a day LOL, youre bound to get better if you keep warring in the same place 5 times a week.

why lol

Why?

Maybe because it makes sense? If i beat you once and you beat me once how can you tell that im better than you or vice versa...bless.

#3 P2P? UB is not #2 P2P lmfao, youre delusional..

If you want a shot at the title then P2P prep EOP you pussy lmfao

Link me to EOPs last P2P prep loss plz?

in addition: Youre right, we barely prep which is why our quality is not THE BEST in CLW, but still on par with #1/#2 clans...Unlike UB who pulls 60 to CLW and 30 on weekends & preps 3 times a day LOL, youre bound to get better if you keep warring in the same place 5 times a week.

Why?

Maybe because it makes sense? If i beat you once and you beat me once how can you tell that im better than you or vice versa...bless.

they r up like 30 prep wins on u

You better pray for tonight

I already explained to you, EVEN if you win youre 1-1 in P2P preps vs EOP, im not even worried LOL.

Wont save you on weekends though, where most your members have to endure the punishment for 2-3 hours 2 days a week...A lot more depressing than losing a 10 minute preparation war in clan wars, heh.

I already explained to you, EVEN if you win youre 1-1 in P2P preps vs EOP, im not even worried LOL.

Wont save you on weekends though, where most your members have to endure the punishment for 2-3 hours 2 days a week...A lot more depressing than losing a 10 minute preparation war in clan wars, heh.

What punishing? All I remember the past weekends is you rather chasing after Unbreakable in singles rather than fight FOE +10 lmao

What punishing? All I remember the past weekends is you rather chasing after Unbreakable in singles rather than fight FOE +10 lmao

Yeah i guess this didnt happen then:

https://youtu.be/UitK2z4NvP8

or this

https://youtu.be/6Ew7RUK7YbM

^

Last weekend

inb4 you quote me with EoPs clump at CA LOLLLL (one 30 second clump) not to mention we did the same thing to you the week before.

You cant break me because im spittin truth and youre just tryna make up propaganda, thats why youll always be low tier.

We both know ub is #1 matched both servers let's not lie to ourselves and as our pulls continue to increase no one will stand a chance in wild either

youre #1 in F2P CLW atm imo, but considering that you lost to FO multiple times in P2P and to EOP in P2P then you'll have to settle with only #1 F2P matched for now.

Yeah i guess this didnt happen then:

https://youtu.be/UitK2z4NvP8

or this

https://youtu.be/6Ew7RUK7YbM

^

Last weekend

inb4 you quote me with EoPs clump at CA LOLLLL (one 30 second clump) not to mention we did the same thing to you the week before.

You cant break me because im spittin truth and youre just tryna make up propaganda, thats why youll always be low tier.

youre #1 in F2P CLW atm imo, but considering that you lost to FO multiple times in P2P and to EOP in P2P then you'll have to settle with only #1 F2P matched for now.

It's actually cute you're taking your time on your essays after you just got smoked yesterday

To be honest it's about fucking time you guys are relevant on OSRS. So I can understand it makes you very satisfied beating FOE a couple of times. But the history speaks for itself, FOE will always be above EOP. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it l00l