All That Talk About Golden Era EOP... V2

0ldschooler

It's actually cute you're taking your time on your essays after you just got smoked yesterday

To be honest it's about fucking time you guys are relevant on OSRS. So I can understand it makes you very satisfied beating FOE a couple of times. But the history speaks for itself, FOE will always be above EOP. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it l00l

About time? Idk where youve lived but EOP has literally been #1, been competing for it OR at least been in top 3 FOR YEARS in OSRS now..See? Truth vs propaganda LOL.

No1 gives a fuck about your history, stop living in the past weirdo.

Yeah i guess this didnt happen then:

https://youtu.be/UitK2z4NvP8

or this

https://youtu.be/6Ew7RUK7YbM

^

Last weekend

inb4 you quote me with EoPs clump at CA LOLLLL (one 30 second clump) not to mention we did the same thing to you the week before.

You cant break me because im spittin truth and youre just tryna make up propaganda, thats why youll always be low tier.

youre #1 in F2P CLW atm imo, but considering that you lost to FO multiple times in P2P and to EOP in P2P then you'll have to settle with only #1 F2P matched for now.

ub lost to eop in p2p? this guy making things up now lol

About time? Idk where youve lived but EOP has literally been #1, been competing for it OR at least been in top 3 FOR YEARS in OSRS now..See? Truth vs propaganda LOL.

lmfaooooooo shutup idet eop suk

> Tells me to stop living in the past

> Copies my topic to try and defend his sinking clan l0l

quote me again when you have the balls to log in under your actual alias not some troll account, beta fuck

ah yeah you should definitely be talking about this Pirate6920

We won from rage, you didn't kyp.

ye also lost to rage in P2P, eop won kyp LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

> Tells me to stop living in the past

> Copies my topic to try and defend his sinking clan l0l

ah yeah you should definitely be talking about this Pirate6920

yes because your topic was made today? god bless youre so fucking ez clear LOL

can i have some competition here? @@Foe?

these FO betas are too ez clear lol

eop isnt #1 f2p this weekend and competing with IR this p2p weekend doesnt make u #1 either. lmfa00

We literally won every fight on sunday and we did not fight only IR, we fought FO and pretty much everyone who didnt run/tele

Btw can you help me unban my account?

What punishing? All I remember the past weekends is you rather chasing after Unbreakable in singles rather than fight FOE +10 lmao

Also to add to my previous post:

Theres a reason FO doesnt have a sunday aftermath topic and EOP does, why you ask?

Because EOP literally won every encounter while FO lost every encounter LOL

Lmk if u want some more @@Erik

Sorry you werent in UB back then since youve been glory hunting for years, but yes they did lose in P2P AND F2P, now walk away you dumb britbong

haha but u said yourself on this topic that you aren't counting hpc preps so yeah as usual u get baited ,foe is 40-5 vs you :P

I've been in all my clans til closure EXCePT eop is that why I'm a glory hunter??? hahahahahah