Know your place RD, F2P Cluster Ft Bv and RD

Leech

So are you trying to imply 20-25 def is pure? Anything above 3def isn't pure, broccoli.

So you consider yourself a main clan?  <_<

Smh

We had 2 mains with us & it was a random midweek event, not an official one so please...

We were P2P pking before we heard that they were having a pkri, those 2 mains were pking with us & joined in on the fun, quickly cleared RD & went back to lavas.

So you're only a pure clan for 4 hours every weekend? 

I suggest you take your main clan elsewhere

In a rivalry aren't you suppose suppose feel intimated? I cant help myself but laugh at this shamples eopeasy

If you're smart you'd feel intimated. You're leadership is too fucking cauliflower to realize that this is unwanted/un needed drama for you. It's ok, we love it so we'll continue until we get that apology :wub:

If you're smart you'd feel intimated. You're leadership is too fucking cauliflower to realize that this is unwanted/un needed drama for you. It's ok, we love it so we'll continue until we get that apology :wub:

Whats the apology about, buttfucking u in that f2p prep? M8 i taste salt

Whats the apology about, buttfucking u in that f2p prep? M8 i taste salt

Lmfao, you're just like Zu!!

We beat you in the prep prior, you don't hear us ever bring it up because who the fuck cares L0L. We have smashed you in everything since. I hope the prep you beat us in 2 weeks ago is enough to keep your clans motivation fueled for the next few months, cause you're in for some rough ones.

Btw, I find it funny that you and your ranks are saying we're scared to prep you yet you're the ones who are "too busy" to prep us this week.

Lmfao, you're just like Zu!!

We beat you in the prep prior, you don't hear us ever bring it up because who the fuck cares L0L. We have smashed you in everything since. I hope the prep you beat us in 2 weeks ago is enough to keep your clans motivation fueled for the next few months, cause you're in for some rough ones.

Btw, I find it funny that you and your ranks are saying we're scared to prep you yet you're the ones who are "too busy" to prep us this week.

Did you stick a fork into your eyes during lunch or something or are you just born with no eyes? I asked you a simple question, what are you butthurt about and want us to apology for?

Did you stick a fork into your eyes during lunch or something or are you just born with no eyes? I asked you a simple question, what are you butthurt about and want us to apology for?

The reason you made it onto EOP's hitlist is simple.. You thought it was okay to snipe EOP members during our return fight vs Fatality. Not only that but continued to run your loud mouths about it afterwards.

Now we shall dick you whenever we can until you apoligze for your actions and ensure us you won't be doing it again. Untill then, we will keep doing what we're doing, which apparently is fun for you guys too! So enjoy it!

The reason you made it onto EOP's hitlist is simple.. You thought it was okay to snipe EOP members during our return fight vs Fatality. Not only that but continued to run your loud mouths about it afterwards.

Now we shall dick you whenever we can until you apoligze for your actions and ensure us you won't be doing it again. Untill then, we will keep doing what we're doing, which apparently is fun for you guys too! So enjoy it!

Oh no sorry we sniped that is very uncommon in the clanning history, we might have been the first clan to do that...:/

ur so so cute, its unreal, Looks like Eopeasy doesnt like being smacked around as much as they used to be, you were and still are RD's cumrag

Have we ever once lost to RD in the wild? lmao.

RD was the most forgettable clan since Chaotic.

Once you close again people will forget you ever existed, thats how meaningless your clan and existence is.

So you consider yourself a main clan?  <_<

Smh

So you're only a pure clan for 4 hours every weekend? 

I suggest you take your main clan elsewhere

The ppl on mains are actually CF's training their pures.

I never said that. Personally i think anything above 3 def isn't pure. So following your logic i dont 'consider any clan open as a pure clan' since everyone has 25+def

The ppl on mains are actually CF's training their pures.

I never said that. Personally i think anything above 3 def isn't pure. So following your logic i dont 'consider any clan open as a pure clan' since everyone has 25+def

Ohh okay so the mains are invites not actual members what a fucking surprise who could have imagined :mellow:  

I don't care what you think, everyone else considers 1-25 defence to be pure and facts are your clan doesn't live up to that standard APART from 4 hours every weekend which is 2.3% of the time. 

So you can take your main clan and go have autism somewhere else, since this is a forum for pure clans.

Lets take a look at what RD/DR has done in the past.

Open for a year or two, closed twice, talked mad brown sticky stuff, and got brown sticky stuff on by everybody in the pure community. It's hilarous how everybody in RD thinks they are the best clan and that there is something "prestige" about them, nah folks...you have a braindead leadership and all you guys do is run your mouths and it is going to be the reason why your clan will never be as relevant as you'd like.

I agree you could have potential, and you have a few knowledged warrers, etc. but having a cocky and less-than-funcional staff and giving your members the same cocky attitude won't get you far....just saying. =\

Lets take a look at what RD/DR has done in the past.

Open for a year or two, closed twice, talked mad brown sticky stuff, and got brown sticky stuff on by everybody in the pure community. It's hilarous how everybody in RD thinks they are the best clan and that there is something "prestige" about them, nah folks...you have a braindead leadership and all you guys do is run your mouths and it is going to be the reason why your clan will never be as relevant as you'd like.

I agree you could have potential, and you have a few knowledged warrers, etc. but having a cocky and less-than-funcional staff and giving your members the same cocky attitude won't get you far....just saying. =\

u describing rd or eop???

Oh no sorry we sniped that is very uncommon in the clanning history, we might have been the first clan to do that...:/

You ended your trip and your high ranks and members probably including yourself came to ensure we lost our fight.

If you simply crashed our fight, no big deal, everyone does it. You guys went out of your way for this one, as shall we.

Enjoy.

You ended your trip and your high ranks and members probably including yourself came to ensure we lost our fight.

If you simply crashed our fight, no big deal, everyone does it. You guys went out of your way for this one, as shall we.

Enjoy.

Stop crying.

I can't wait until we set up a new prep against Eop. I'm confident that we'll continue in dominating each single prep. Let's see how long you'll be able to tell your members that we are sh*t when we'll win every prep from now on.

Stop crying.

I can't wait until we set up a new prep against Eop. I'm confident that we'll continue in dominating each single prep. Let's see how long you'll be able to tell your members that we are sh*t when we'll win every prep from now on.

I love how you talk about 25v25 fights but you never run your mouths on the weekend because you know EoP would run you to the ground like they've done to pretty much all their competition this past month lol.

Stop crying.

omg yeah man that 25v25 clan wars win will really show us!

clan wars is just practice for the real thing brah - the wilderness.

If you're brown sticky stuff in the wilderness (which you are) you are brown sticky stuff. End of.