Sovereign: Forever in EoP's shadow.

Godfather

sv are irrelevant we dont need to worry about them

whats funny is that theyre not even open yet & theyre more relevant than you, thats how irrelevant you are on weekends :)

Not tryna flame eop but does this 0ldschooler weirdo even attend events lmfao

only weekends =/ 

game sux

I just love seeing how scared SV is right now lol. All this forum brown sticky stuff, and fake lbs, and all their other fake brown sticky stuff along with bringing mains and asking other clans for help/alliances just to try and do anything possible to try and stop EoP before they open. Did they actually think all this would effect EoP and help them come out on top? Lmao they would have been better staying humble for once and maybe their clan would be able to remain in one scene for a while. Instead, they killed their own clan before it even opened lmao. 

In my 14 years of clanning I have never seen such a sad excuse for a clan lol, I mean who gets bullied in every possible scene, MULTIPLE TIMES. Hahahaha.

I just love seeing how scared SV is right now lol. All this forum brown sticky stuff, and fake lbs, and all their other fake brown sticky stuff along with bringing mains and asking other clans for help/alliances just to try and do anything possible to try and stop EoP before they open. Did they actually think all this would effect EoP and help them come out on top? Lmao they would have been better staying humble for once and maybe their clan would be able to remain in one scene for a while. Instead, they killed their own clan before it even opened lmao. 

In my 14 years of clanning I have never seen such a sad excuse for a clan lol, I mean who gets bullied in every possible scene, MULTIPLE TIMES. Hahahaha.

lmfao you used to talk big the last time i killed eop then you dissapeared for two years

shut the fuck up you wasteman lol i would worry more about what i have planned for your clan

while you guys are gaining hype off a video that says i posted fake leaderboards lol

some niggas gotta up they propaganda game smh

lmfao you used to talk big the last time i killed eop then you dissapeared for two years

shut the fuck up you wasteman lol i would worry more about what i have planned for your clan

while you guys are gaining hype off a video that says i posted fake leaderboards lol

some niggas gotta up they propaganda game smh

yes, maybe we should fake sv leaderboards. That'll up our propaganda game.

sovereign playbook:

• post opening topic - done
  • start brown sticky stuff with current #1 clan - done
  • use mains - done
  • attempt to breach forums - done
  • attempt to ddos - done
  • dox - done
  • post closing topic - in progress

do u actually think that eop is currently #1? lmfao braindead