P2P PCL Friday

Dripz`

lmfao its cause sharkbrew hosted it.

this is the clans deciding to do it not sharkbrew deciding for us.

Correction: it was couple of FI guys + kingrang. We merely hosted the PCL leaderboards for a short period of time

-ChanServ- Information for channel #pcl:

-ChanServ-         Founder: Jordan_

-ChanServ-     Description: Welcome to the Pure Clan League Swiftirc Channel, which is moded by Kingrang3194 and Jordan_ for any assistant please contact us.

I think the best thing to do if there was to be a PCL, is have one week f2p PCL and the following week p2p PCL etc, and have regular saturday f2p trips and then p2p sunday trips....we should not eliminate pking in p2p in the wilderness altogether, especially since we all wanted wildy back so bad when it was taken away from us.

CLW event followed by 2 different sat/sun trips would make things most interesting, thats just my opinion.

I think the best thing to do if there was to be a PCL, is have one week f2p PCL and the following week p2p PCL etc, and have regular saturday f2p trips and then p2p sunday trips....we should not eliminate pking in p2p in the wilderness altogether, especially since we all wanted wildy back so bad when it was taken away from us.

CLW event followed by 2 different sat/sun trips would make things most interesting, thats just my opinion.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS +1

We had that once on 07 and it died when every clan got railed by foe/fi. Let's hope the clans that get railed this time don't give up and have this not work out. Seeing as though most clans are similar in skill should work out better