Prayer vs Defense poll

Lufffy

111 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better for an account in clan wars?

• Prayer
    • Defense

the game literally takes your defense level into consideration every single time someone attacks you

the higher your defense the higher the chances are your opponent misses

this is not an argument. this is how the game fucking works.

and no prayers is even worse than 1 defense 

Rlly depends on opts in p2p i wud say def for small minis n pray for big minis

Def always for preps

so you agree for a 10 v 10 mini prayer is better than say... 20 defense? @@Moni

and no prayers is even worse than 1 defense 

pray flicking. it's used extensively by the entire slayer + pvm community. there is zero reason why you can't do it either. it's difficult to do constantly in pvp situations but it's not an excuse. dragon scimitars exist for a reason. 

pray flicking. it's used extensively by the entire slayer + pvm community. there is zero reason why you can't do it either. it's difficult to do constantly in pvp situations but it's not an excuse. dragon scimitars exist for a reason. 

ehh ur missing the point

people bring scims because no prayers kills people

people dont bring curse to lower 39 defense because its fuck all and doesnt do brown sticky stuff

ehh ur missing the point

people bring scims because no prayers kills people

people dont bring curse to lower 39 defense because its fuck all and doesnt do brown sticky stuff

that's an irrelevant comparison. people dont bring curse because a super restore negates casting a useless spell and you're not doing damage. 

from a mechanical standpoint defense is more useful than prayer 100% of the time. 

that's an irrelevant comparison. people dont bring curse because a super restore negates casting a useless spell and you're not doing damage. 

from a mechanical standpoint defense is more useful than prayer 100% of the time. 

go mini war some ull find out prayer is better than defense because you don't get smited or have to sip restores nearly as often when combo eating?

go mini war some ull find out prayer is better than defense because you don't get smited or have to sip restores nearly as often when combo eating?

if you get smited it's your own damn fault for not managing your resources correctly 

bring another karambwan next time lmao 

it looks like i have to repeat this for you - your defense comes into effect every single time someone hits you 

Depends, in P2P mini's, one person's being attacked while everyone SHOULD be smiting them so i'd say prayer is far more superior in a mini than defence is, however in a prep, you rarely see anyone smiting unless it comes down to a 7v7 or w/e so defence would be a better option. for F2P mini's there's no overheads so ofc defence prevails, preps ofc prayer

As someone with a maxed 88 combat account with 99 prayer, it's only hurting the scene whenever people go out their way to get 99 attack & prayer. This is only encourage other people to aim for 101.

I'd rather we'd have a 89 combat cap over a 1-5 def cap. If my first pure ever gets unbanned I might aswell get 99 att/pray too

if you get smited it's your own damn fault for not managing your resources correctly 

bring another karambwan next time lmao 

it looks like i have to repeat this for you - your defense comes into effect every single time someone hits you 

if you're 52 prayer getting piled with everyone with smite up (which is what happens unless a team is broccolied) then you will get smited no doubt regardless of a karambwan, and the more opts in a mini will of course increase your chances of getting smited, when 4 people are on you with smite, everytime you can eat your food you literally have to super restore or the next food tick results in your prayer dropping. if you're talking about a prep though i completely agree with you 'cos smiting isn't really a factor in preps lol