Outburst vs xLPC Scene | Unofficial Monday | Ft. RP/BT/DP Blatantly Teaming

ruxso

Most people in our clan have a 60 attack account lol. We have an xlpc account and an lpc account. And we aren't going lpc, bc half of our clan is already in lpcs

Good point I probably wouldn't move up either if I was going to loose 3/4 of my memberbase.

Half of your clan is in an lpc clan ya'll cant go up even if u wanted to lol

You sound dumb. You'll never go up because u can't even wear your own capes rightnow in the current xLPC scene and have to amount to teaming with other clans lmao stay brown sticky stuff Rampage just close already.

You sound dumb. You'll never go up because u can't even wear your own capes rightnow in the current xLPC scene and have to amount to teaming with other clans lmao stay brown sticky stuff Rampage just close already.

Your members aint enjoying your trips anymore tho ask them

Our members take pride in being #1 and can care less fhat other clans feel the need to team on us we like the challenge we still own everyone down 15-20.

Didnt read just here to spread the word ob officially broken

Our members take pride in being #1 and can care less fhat other clans feel the need to team on us we like the challenge we still own everyone down 15-20.

if yo members had any pride you would follow your own 70 combat cap rule #NoPride 

@@RyanTheG

You have awful stats as a leader, 80 range really? instead of complaining tell your members to train up for 2 weeks straight. Come back with 90+ stats.

80 range is godawful.

I would worry about training your new acc that meets the xlpc cap before you start mouthing off slave

closing rampage soon

They get more activity than u slaves

quote if mad

Don't get mad about a level 72 who wanted to get them 99 capes and not stay at 90 str pussy lips

You dont even know my stats bitch boy