Outburst vs xLPC Scene | Unofficial Monday | Ft. RP/BT/DP Blatantly Teaming

ruxso

Listen to this man simpler ^^^^^ 

When you scrubs quit bringing lpcs and tanks. you can talk. 

you're literally in BT, half your pull is tanks and you bring kids at 71-73 combat the same as us, but our ones are lpc and yours aren't?

Get over what? Xlpc is irrelevant and it was a valid question.

I've just seen a lot of aftermath topics with Ob having a lot of high 70's.

Remember when every MPC / HPC said LPC was irrelevant? and in the end everyone joined lmfao? cause we had so much action. And we don't bring 75+ cmb so I simply have no idea what you are talking about, when you say high 70s.

Do you really think 1-13 prayer 60-73 cmb pures would stand a chance without overheads vs. 83-90 cmb pures with 44-70 prayer? I thought you were smarter than this Simpler.

Remember when every MPC / HPC said LPC was irrelevant? and in the end everyone joined lmfao? cause we had so much action. And we don't bring 75+ cmb so I simply have no idea what you are talking about, when you say high 70s.

Do you really think 1-13 prayer 60-73 cmb pures would stand a chance without overheads vs. 83-90 cmb pures with 44-70 prayer? I thought you were smarter than this Simpler.

Please highlight where I stated accounts without overs would compete with accounts with overs.

I'm simply saying Ob is made up of a bunch of Op members/ranks alongside a good memberlist with good experience + accounts that will require minimal training to make the move up.

The question was when will they go Lpc seeing as the dominate Xlpc's these days step up to Lpc.

I've seen plenty of accounts 75+ in aftermaths and prep disputes, I'm not trolling or trying to argue I'm just stating facts based off an outsiders Pov across all aspects.

Please highlight where I stated accounts without overs would compete with accounts with overs.

I'm simply saying Ob is made up of a bunch of Op members/ranks alongside a good memberlist with good experience + accounts that will require minimal training to make the move up.

The question was when will they go Lpc seeing as the dominate Xlpc's these days step up to Lpc.

I've seen plenty of accounts 75+ in aftermaths and prep disputes, I'm not trolling or trying to argue I'm just stating facts based off an outsiders Pov across all aspects.

Listen dog.. I would say 96% of our accounts are 40 attack.. with 90 plus str... why would we train 90 plus stats with 1-31 pray just to get 75 attack and 52 prayer later?

Listen dog.. I would say 96% of our accounts are 40 attack.. with 90 plus str... why would we train 90 plus stats with 1-31 pray just to get 75 attack and 52 prayer later?

Woof woof

Because that's what adapting to something is silly boy, I can guarantee you people are going to get bored of Xlpc and get 60+ att & overs.

Woof woof

Because that's what adapting to something is silly boy, I can guarantee you people are going to get bored of Xlpc and get 60+ att & overs.

Idk man I feel like a lot of the kids in outburst don't fuck with p2p like that enough to ruin their accounts.. I've been in the xlpc scene for a while and the banter is way better than the bigger nerds in lpc

Woof woof

Most people in our clan have a 60 attack account lol. We have an xlpc account and an lpc account. And we aren't going lpc, bc half of our clan is already in lpcs

Aight I think I went a bit off. Mb  :), but yeah like half our clan has LPC accounts in different clans so I don't think we going LPC anytime soon.

We tried the whole -70 cb on Saturday and we had 3 clans teaming on us everytime lol so we take -73 cb same as BT/RP and it's not even a lot maybe 2-3 at the most. Clans will team on us no matter what accounts we go on so we go on our best accounts and still dominate every clan. We won't go LPC simply because we don't like the scene, and we enjoy mainly F2P midweek everyday trips. If any clan wants to prep us on LPC accounts or xLPC accounts we are willing to do both because most of us already have 60 attack pures with 44+ pray. So why would we ruin our perfectly good 40 attack pures with 1-31 pray accounts.

Woof woof

you're literally in BT, half your pull is tanks and you bring kids at 71-73 combat the same as us, but our ones are lpc and yours aren't?

Lmao half pull is tanks??? You cauliflower or blind? I think both. But how the hell are my right clicks red when I am lvl 70????? That surely is 71-73 range.

Lmao half pull is tanks??? You cauliflower or blind? I think both. But how the hell are my right clicks red when I am lvl 70????? That surely is 71-73 range.

when you are 70cb someone that's 71-73 is yellow not red you goofball nice lie. You literally bring tanks and 70+ cb accounts as well SP GANGSTAR is a lvl 87

and you blatantly bring him literally almost every event stop trying to hide the fact you need to team with 4 other clans just to compete with mine.

when you are 70cb someone that's 71-73 is yellow not red you goofball nice lie. You literally bring tanks and 70+ cb accounts as well SP GANGSTAR is a lvl 87

and you blatantly bring him literally almost every event stop trying to hide the fact you need to team with 4 other clans just to compete with mine.

Ob broken ask warbow

Ob broken ask warbow

Dont talk to me about broken when your clan dropped from 50 pulls to 30 in the matter of a week and have no midweeks other than Monday's which include you wearing another clans cape. Just stop trying you are bad at this.

Dont talk to me about broken when your clan dropped from 50 pulls to 30 in the matter of a week and have no midweeks other than Monday's which include you wearing another clans cape. Just stop trying you are bad at this.

U got smoked 3 days in a row guy? we just getting started..

Lmao I'm talking about all those 77s and 78s. You dumb ass. You have lvl 80 tanks everywhere stationed around your fall in. You guys are crying so hard but you brought this on yourself. So stfu and quit complaining cause you guys going to get cleared and chased around rs until you close.

Lmao I'm talking about all those 77s and 78s. You dumb ass. You have lvl 80 tanks everywhere stationed around your fall in. You guys are crying so hard but you brought this on yourself. So stfu and quit complaining cause you guys going to get cleared and chased around rs until you close.

your clan is awful