Rampage vs Outburst Prep

DLPHN GANG

listen here, you were given your chance last weekend and instead you tried 3v1'ing us both days (and still lost btw)

You'll get a prep at 70cap whenever you want it so don't come on here acting like you have reasons for not prepping us besides from being scared to lose.

Word of advice: Stop teaming if you want your clan to actually last, people don't like wearing other clans capes.

Also we don't prep clans who only pull 20, so get 30minimum ty.

You didn't follow xlpc rules last weekend. 

We can prep a 30v30 for you guys - @@RyanTheG and I are just worried that once you drop your 70+ cb, you won't actually be able to pull 30 for a prep. IF you can, I'd actually be impressed. Like I said though, we're ready for prep - simply follow the rules this weekend and you'll get it.

idk much about the xlpc scene at the moment but.. keep it clean. If there are already rules in place that everyone is following, follow suit and keep the scene alive

The starving continues I guess. Nice try Rampage, I guess outburst wants to keep getting bullied on the weekends because of the 70s and tanks they are bringing.

But watch them still come to our mini's beggin for preps

We can prep a 30v30 for you guys - @@RyanTheG and I are just worried that once you drop your 70+ cb, you won't actually be able to pull 30 for a prep. IF you can, I'd actually be impressed. Like I said though, we're ready for prep - simply follow the rules this weekend and you'll get it.

don't you recall me pull 40 -70 accs to our last scheduled prep where you pulled 19.

7jKlSwu.png

WHAAAT?!?!??! Hold on one second.

7jKlSwu.png

I pulled 40 70- accounts while you struggled to pull 20 to the prep so tell me again that my clan wont pull the 30 minimum?

Rampage thinking we starve yet we pk everyday and get the most action ah yes feels good being #1 nice attempt tho. We get it your scared prep us when you're ready go do some more inners or prep H8 you need the practice before you step up to the big dogs.

Rampage thinking we starve yet we pk everyday and get the most action ah yes feels good being #1 nice attempt tho. We get it your scared prep us when you're ready go do some more inners or prep H8 you need the practice before you step up to the big dogs.

we fight clans daily lmao.. the only ones starving are the rampage members in t47/30 that have to log out on sight of ob

Bro idk why u pipeing up when half of your members are lpc members you wanna act up while u fucking downgraded wtf is you talking bout OB is the unwanted child of the lpc scene lmao

This is what we're doing about it lol. And no - you didn't. Ic3d continuously goes out with you guys at 73/74 cb. He's maxed. Fighting our low lvl 60s. As an LPC build...

We are gonna focus Outburst because they have 70+ accounts with 1 pray but we are gonna go in bt capes who have 70+ with overheads and have tanks nice one

Ya it was ez for me to close it l0l

But I'm def ragging this weekend now :)

Btw has alex ever won a prep that he's called? I love him, but his record is like 1-50

I love u and yes we won preps while alex was calling