Hate, Rampage, BT, ALL Moving To LPC Times

Syracuse

All 3 clans have decided that it would be more beneficial to us when it comes to events like minis, pkri's, preps, and midweeks, in the LPC scene. We will have more competition, and a crap load more fun. You simply can't get on TeamSpeak at 1 in the morning and ask a XLPC for a mini, it just doesn't happen. See where I'm getting? 

Hmmm this makes no sense since Outburst goes out every weekday and also asks you for multiple preps and minis that you reject maybe if u grew some balls xd

sorry but in low leveled wilderness clans can't attack 50-65's with their maxed 88's. probably can attack you because you know.. you bring lpc accounts

its 70cb cap so ur gonna hide at fog? ok lets see how it goes goodluck :)

All 3 clans have decided that it would be more beneficial to us when it comes to events like minis, pkri's, preps, and midweeks, in the LPC scene. We will have more competition, and a crap load more fun. You simply can't get on TeamSpeak at 1 in the morning and ask a XLPC for a mini, it just doesn't happen. See where I'm getting? 

Hmmm this makes no sense since Outburst goes out every weekday and also asks you for multiple preps and minis that you reject maybe if u grew some balls xd

3 other XLPCs to fight, thanks for the goodluck :) 

can you confirm/deny if Outburst will be participating?  :)

Welxome

I miss you @@Sage

=P

ty ryan much love homie

why you still talking LOL? you pulled 20 to a prep today. outburst definitely killed your pull brown sticky stuffter. from 60 to 20 real quick kiddo. cu tomorrow.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is a new low lmfao good thing i trained up many low lvl tanks

HAHA