Pure Spam wont be pking with Misfits again.

Whisky

Tbh you're just making fools out yourselves with this sort of stuff, you're a "legacy" clan that used to compete for #1 and at one point would have been considering the 3rd/4th best clan of all time.

Now you're pulling 30/40 with occasional 50+ and loosing another rivarly which this time is to a clan that was formed by some friends to p2p pk and has only been around for 6 months.

How far you guys have fallen.

Tbh you're just making fools out yourselves with this sort of stuff, you're a "legacy" clan that used to compete for #1 and at one point would have been considering the 3rd/4th best clan of all time.

Now you're pulling 30/40 with occasional 50+ and loosing another rivarly which this time is to a clan that was formed by some friends to p2p pk and has only been around for 6 months.

How far you guys have fallen.

We aren't losing brown sticky stuff lmfao random. We also pulled the third highest last weekend what are you on about? 

We aren't losing brown sticky stuff lmfao random. We also pulled the third highest last weekend what are you on about?

You just lost a rivarly to Eop and you honestly cannot say you're winning the rivarly against Misfits.

You pulled the third highest yes but that was a once off, you're pulls are never consistently high and you've been struggling to pull over 40 for months now.

they flamed my boy mog time thats why pure spam and mog time beefin 

still not right really... he just trying to bring positive light on pure community.

You just lost a rivarly to Eop and you honestly cannot say you're winning the rivarly against Misfits.

You pulled the third highest yes but that was a once off, you're pulls are never consistently high and you've been struggling to pull over 40 for months now.

What lmao? you realise we outpulled eop in hpc the last couple of months right. Lmao ur one of those eop propaganda believers LOL

Also we are smoking misfits everytime they go out what the fuck is ur random ass talking about? lmao

What lmao? you realise we outpulled eop in hpc the last couple of months right. Lmao ur one of those eop propaganda believers LOL

Also we are smoking misfits everytime they go out what the fuck is ur random ass talking about? lmao

You outpulled Eop a couple times in the Hpc scene which was months ago and you're both in a different scene now.

I have no idea who you are but whoever is telling you you're winning is delusional.

I don't buy into anyones propaganda let alone favour Eop on Fi I'm just stating my observation from am outsider looking in.

Must feel bad when the elders of the pure community dont take your propaganda

Must feel bad when the elders of the pure community dont take your propaganda

"elders" idt anyone knows that guy and theres no propaganda..? its a video of him saying how he hates being on ur trips (because of what we did to you btw) you dropped from 75 to 33 in 3 weeks while Fi went from 30 to 50+ and you still think you can speak up lol

u went from competing with eop, foe and more to now competing with a 6 month old clan who opened just to have fun. u really have fallen young one, come take my pocket again

Your clan pulled 40 on Sunday and competed with rangers and lost 3 +1ns wuu2 cancer victim