RAMPAGE VS OUTBURST PREP 2-1 !" EOP WARLORD LALO CALLING FOR XLPC OUTBURST "

Fat Boy

@ quit piping up because you have lpcs with you holding your hand in the wilderness

Shut the fuck up lmfao in the past all ob did was rush us in our atk rounds and act like it was a win?? 

yo fuckboi why you talking? your clan used a team 47 cape for a whole weekend LMFAO

rampage is 1-4 vs Outburst today wasn't our day tho we had a lot of new kids on and our core was waiting for tommorow. Last minute change up we coulda easily said no but we were bored from clearing everyone in wildy where it really matters. None the less gf looking forward to another one soon hopefully this win gives you confidence to step in wildy above level 5 and stop hiding in LPC times.

thats just an excuse just take the lose its just a game

70 pluses and tanks cant help ob in clan wars. Ez win how we only lose 3 first round lmfaooooo. Ryan my G best caller on rs remember that

Kold im not the best. Im still learning but its decent people would say. We came from nothing G

The war cry from Ryan lmaooo gz rp

Lmao so thats what its called a warcry hahahaha

Hopefully next time its more competitive. Maybe next time we give them a 75 cb cap and allow them 2 tanks what ya think ryan my G?! 

put this kid on a leash lmao why you piping up over your 1st prep win against outburst?

Yo is this the kid they call Lalo? Lmfao, I mean - hey, at least you tried :)

But... You lost to edge recruits, ohhh mannnnnnnn... This 1 has gotta hurt your ego. Better luck next time bud.

RP #1 

broccoli lalo doesn't use sb

put some respek on his name