MISFITS vs EOP PKRI Ft. SV/UB/Mains/RagCc

B-ryan

RpCB2ft.png

Today TheBeeHive went out for some pking because we heard some clans were out.

We massed up 25, later peaking at 35 for some big action pk.

We approached EOP for a Pkri and they happily accepted.

Logs below.

ZZ83LMi.png

ZOTMsc4.png

FIRST FIGHT

pdE1gE4.png

The first fight was at boneyard/ chaos dwarves, where EOP defended at chaos dwarves.

We rushed them from boneyard and managed to catch them in some quick clumps.

We then had a really strong western wrap while our east side tanked like kings.

While we had a strong western wrap, Sovereign logged in on the west side as well.

We quickly hit any Sovereign or EOP on sight.

We then continued to hit Sovereign who were in the center of Chaos Dwarves until everything was cleared.

Thanks for the first round both of yous.

ZOTMsc4.png

SECOND FIGHT

pzruWZq.png

We decided to have a rematch with EOP and this time we defended at boneyard.

They rushed us from the west, (ruins) and we quickly called for a strong north wrap.

We managed to find some quick bangs and dropped strong specs north.

We took control of the west side of boneyard as a result and then clan began to crash.

uB was allegedly involved with rag, and Sovereign crashed from the east side boneyard.

A few minutes later, Ruin and another main clan in xerican robes, in addition to the rag cc, all crashed the fight.

We then decided to pull out of the fight overall.

Thanks for the action to everyone that was involved,

too bad mains/ ragg had to fuck it up

ZOTMsc4.png

VIDEOS

Bryan pov

Rihanna pov

ZOTMsc4.png

PICTURES

MqyyYEI.png

bd8defb206bf56d465fba714663e2b3f.gif

02f470db62305cb0b75538179395294a.png

gcZBtRE.png

a15859279ce0868ac15ccd3fbcc66d4f.png

e1cb924483a55cef754db669778945ca.png

RCw066O.png

4137de9b3a99a6e37b95411e16dca497.png

UwXudiw.png

yQO5PeG.png

Hmm i reviewed footage and unbiased opinion i do feel like misfits lossed majority of fights...Also me think @@Mustafa has to come up with respect on @ because when supremacy was slumping really bad few months ago Fatality was always good people to them its a little no respect they get extra people and then slap in face of Fatality...

Just my thought though unbiased thought

great job, where was Fatality in all of this?

Fatalities scout spy vs spy was there, but I think they were checking to see if misfits was in multi. Since misfits was in multi they knew they must stay out of the wilderness for the safety of their clan before imminent closing. Otherwise why scout that fight in the first place to not hit it

Fatalities scout spy vs spy was there, but I think they were checking to see if misfits was in multi. Since misfits was in multi they knew they must stay out of the wilderness for the safety of their clan before imminent closing. Otherwise why scout that fight in the first place to not hit it

I admit that i was happy to see their scout. Unfortunately, I ended up being disappointed after they decided to no show

Hmm i reviewed footage and unbiased opinion i do feel like misfits lossed majority of fights...Also me think @@Mustafa has to come up with respect on @ because when supremacy was slumping really bad few months ago Fatality was always good people to them its a little no respect they get extra people and then slap in face of Fatality...

Just my thought though unbiased thought

hmm if i recall correctly fi has been slumping for their entire exictense and i was one of the few people who actually supported you and wanted to see u do better, but know i see the reason u have been slumping for so long, dont @ me 

you pulled 20 for the last 3 months and now rage massjoined you you try to pipe up lmao. We walked you down 20 lvls in the wild the last 2 weeks shut up lol

never happend no need to lie, i honestly dont recall losing to fi in wildy ever ur members are just too braindead to return lol