Outburst Tuesday | Panthers Leave Vikings Battered & Bruised

Broxxx

88FRnyf.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Outburst massed up 29 Panthers tonight to brown sticky stuff on the whole of the xlpc scene.

The first half of our trip we spent bullying the fuck out of Rampage and Overdose 1v2 despite them having a combined total of 40 to our 29.

The second half we steamrolled Bloody Vikings repeatedly, we killed their pures, we killed their zerks, we killed their lpc accs. The thing is BV, we don't care where you are or how many you have, our quality is 10x better than yours, it showed and will continue to show.

How do you lose against an xlpc when half your pull is level 80s lmfao???

XohuWzb.png

Last but not least, shout out to Bad Timing who sadly closed today.

Goodluck wherever you guys end up.

For those of you who are xlpc pures and want to actually win fights: come join us over at www.outburst-rs.com

d72PU9H.png

@k0ed POV

@@originalz speak u allen you cuck

yeah we haven't opened yet really.. umm you only beat us twice today? you thought you cool rushing us -5 but what really happend was you got the SMOKE lmfaoooo was ez. CU AUG 12. 2-1 today. btw how you getting overpulled by a xlpc that did not open yet. lmfao wait till weekends.

yeah we haven't opened yet really.. umm you only beat us twice today? you thought you cool rushing us -5 but what really happend was you got the SMOKE lmfaoooo was ez. CU AUG 12. 2-1 today. btw how you getting overpulled by a xlpc that did not open yet. lmfao wait till weekends.

we listened to your ts after our trip, it's hilarious when hassan dies and your stuttering ass tries to call KYP you lost up 5 lmfao

just wait until u see ur opening trip lmaoooooo i hope hassan lets u call so we can all listen and laugh like always

we listened to your ts after our trip, it's hilarious when hassan dies and your stuttering ass tries to call KYP you lost up 5 lmfao

i still killed ur clan LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  LOST UP 5? VID SHOWS U GETTING SENT TO SINGLES KID LMFAOO DONT PIPE UP. aug 12 ur all im focusing. btw u wont have anymore  bro slap your english teacher honestly lmfaoo i couldent stand listning to you lmfao in starburst... :D

just wait until u see ur opening trip lmaoooooo i hope hassan lets u call so we can all listen and laugh like always

bro ur a mute compared to me lmfao. u would call single piles in a 100v100 tomato lmfaoo 

i still killed ur clan LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  LOST UP 5? VID SHOWS U GETTING SENT TO SINGLES KID LMFAOO DONT PIPE UP. aug 12 ur all im focusing. btw u wont have anymore  bro slap your english teacher honestly lmfaoo i couldent stand listning to you lmfao in starburst... :D

bro ur a mute compared to me lmfao. u would call single piles in a 100v100 tomato lmfaoo 

i recall you pouring your heart out to me before you left 'your the best leader i've ever had bro but bv and envy is my home' I recorded that btw don't make me release it dog

i recall you pouring your heart out to me before you left 'your the best leader i've ever had bro but bv and envy is my home' I recorded that btw don't make me release it dog

bro im smart. every move i make is smart, everything i do is smart.  no cf for u buddy lmfaoo ik how to play kids like u dw :D