MISFITS vs Fatality PKRI (bullied in .5)

B-ryan

Waiting for what? We're not going to prep a clan that ddoses us during the week and openly doxes our members. What kind of spastic are you??

LOL youre not serious right?

got on late heard you ended up getting quite a few more than us in the pkri gf

unfortunate you didnt come fight us fally after we waited 15mins for you there

LOL youre not serious right?

got on late heard you ended up getting quite a few more than us in the pkri gf

unfortunate you didnt come fight us fally after we waited 15mins for you there

Bro, don't even make me get the logs up of obbyx trying to buy IPS and emails. We went to Falador and you guys all logged out

Bro, don't even make me get the logs up of obbyx trying to buy IPS and emails. We went to Falador and you guys all logged out

if so hes a moron we dont do that brown sticky stuff. You logged in after we ended as we waited 15-20mins for  to come lmao. 

thanks for the pkri either way though.

Goodjob both clans, although it would've been more interesting to see this with even opts, but it's not your problem that Fi didn't have a few more. If what you're stating about one individual in Fi is true (ddosing and doxing), then Fi should deal with that individual, because I know the both of you would like to have one or more clean and decisive preps. It's good to see that some clans are still pking on a daily basis! Keep up the fun MF and Fi! In the end that's what it's all about!

if so hes a moron we dont do that brown sticky stuff. You logged in after we ended as we waited 15-20mins for to come lmao.

thanks for the pkri either way though.

Not trying to flame but you must be living under a rock. I know for a fact thay couck and whisky were using their booters on my members. I honestly don't know how you can be apart of that.

Not trying to flame but you must be living under a rock. I know for a fact thay couck and whisky were using their booters on my members. I honestly don't know how you can be apart of that.

your fact must be wrong then friend lol sorry you're misinformed