Hate's F2P Sunday: ft. Chaotic, ATL, & Sending Ascent To Clan Wars

Rijn

vvKSaQb.gif

Forums  |  ts.clan-hate.com  |  'h8 clan' fc

Hate massed up 30 blood thirsty demons, later peaking at 35 ready for some f2p ownage. Fought Chaotic several times but every fight got crashed.

Hunted down Ascent a couple of times, fought down several opts at Chaos Altar and 13 ports. Both times Ascent ran south with a little under 10 people each time so we couldn't attack their left over low 50's. Found ATL, killed them instantly before we ended being most clans went to clan wars.

Thanks for the action clans & congrats on your opening trips Chaotic! :)

BNSTbPD.gif

~Tea's POV

7UvhhiW.png

7NxFBN5.png

TT3FJPj.png

rMICk2z.png

ZcdW1TD.png

uIq803Y.png

wYDec0r.png

flBWZKG.png

URxEseJ.png

Qkg8JSN.png

XmmKKQu.png

Vl9TMcs.png

EmrVYdg.png

11pvDJW.png

hVOvTvp.png

MqMW1ee.png

BNSTbPD.gif

3Ln0qmT.gif

You fought Ascent up 10 all day while they are high 50's and low 60's and think that's impressive. If you think fighting ATL up 15 and they don't have a single level 60 is impressive you are really pathetic.

u got kicked by a potato masher dude

shutup military boy 

You fought Ascent up 10 all day while they are high 50's and low 60's and think that's impressive. If you think fighting ATL up 15 and they don't have a single level 60 is impressive you are really pathetic.

we were down everytime did u watch the vid? xD

Ascent piped up and got wacked again today I feel bad for them, BV and RP been talking a  lot of brown sticky stuff too and you both pulled lower than us :P

Ascent piped up and got wacked again today I feel bad for them, BV and RP been talking a  lot of brown sticky stuff too and you both pulled lower than us :P

Dude, just be ready to change capes, or keep hiding from us, doesn't matter to me.

Yet you are too scared to set a prep/pkri with us... hmm thinking?

u got kicked by a potato masher dude

shutup military boy 

Yeah i'm in the military, I fight for little chubby kids like you to sit at home and play Runescape.

Yet you are too scared to set a prep/pkri with us... hmm thinking?

Yeah i'm in the military, I fight for little chubby kids like you to sit at home and play Runescape.

Did you guys even pull more than 20? Last I checked you were at 17 when I stopped scouting you guys HAHA fkn dead clan u lil rat

Did you guys even pull more than 20? Last I checked you were at 17 when I stopped scouting you guys HAHA fkn dead clan u lil rat

Pulled 30 peaked 32 and fought clans in our combat bracket unlike you. You rely on action from ATL and Ascent 50 and low 60 combats to do anything. prep us/set a pkri with us I bet 100m you lose every time