Bloody Vikings VS Chaotic PKRI

Don Elmir

+opts, ppl with 10-15 def, and your whole clan had overs AND you told me you had 22 not 28.

back to the old hassan i can see lmao.

thanks for the action i suppose.

You rushed with 25, we had 26? Haha, no difference there.  And no one was 10-15 def, don't try that brown sticky stuff. We are strictly 1-5 def mate.

wrong we had 22, Xl does use the same cape lmao.

oh ffs duval back to bitching and crying make ur brown sticky stuff excuses get over it u lost when we only had a +1, and u had just as many overheads as us stop ur fucking bitching and take the loss

wrong we had 22, Xl does use the same cape lmao.

WRONG we are strictly 1-5 def, we fought up 1. we haven't even opened. you got fully cleared fair and square amigo. GF. vid tells it all.

LOL @@Duval u kno hassan clans are like that

BTW BV KEEP RUNNING FROM US

no one wants to run from you lmfao just starve starvebursssssttttttt HAHA new flavor ;o

WRONG we are strictly 1-5 def, we fought up 1. we haven't even opened. you got fully cleared fair and square amigo. GF. vid tells it all.

no one wants to run from you lmfao just starve starvebursssssttttttt HAHA new flavor ;o

"Bro clans who starve Outburst are so justin beiber they only do that because they know we are #1" - Originalz

oh ffs duval back to bitching and crying make ur brown sticky stuff excuses get over it u lost when we only had a +1, and u had just as many overheads as us stop ur fucking bitching and take the loss

So wrong stang, I typed the truth see ya around buddy.