UNBREAKABLE #1 F2P SATURDAY - cd slammed, foc completely irrelevant

UB Public Relations

Imagine getting your forums hacked by the worst pure clan on the game and still inviting them to your trip. Hahahaha haven't seen anything so fragile in my life.

Gj on trip nonetheless.

So those 3 SV members were behind the hacking of UB's forums? I didn't know a few members represented a whole clan. We shouldn't generalise so quickly, that's dangerous.

Hope you're doing great by the way :)!

Imagine getting your forums hacked by the worst pure clan on the game and still inviting them to your trip. Hahahaha haven't seen anything so fragile in my life.

Gj on trip nonetheless.

sv hacked eop legit 5+ times and like a year ago u had an alliance with them? hello? all ur leaders even joined them? hello?

If anybody from EoP allied with SV or joined SV in the past, they are tomatos hahaha. Just like you guys are tomatos for letting them come with your clan. I ain't here to flame though just came to state facts. Your clan has been giving in to SV ever since they opened lol, and they have nothing to offer you. They even said they were going to use your clan and you guys are fine with it. All im saying is grow a backbone and stop being so fragile towards such brown sticky stuffters lol.

@@Sandra im doing great by the way! Thanks for asking, hope you are doing well. :)