Fatality's Saturday Stroll Through The Wild

Lee

arnt you like 24 something odd years old and a drop out and a broccoli on top of that.

and your calling someone a beta male, look in the mirror bud. kys

Dude, you pulled 10 and went with every clan trying to get allies.

You bent the knee to Slush

You lost to Eop

You went from 155 to 40 in a week.

I'd be embarrassed, least Eop had a trip LOL

Man i'd be embarrassed to post this topic lmao

didnt u have 1 vid in ur topic where u get dicked by ir + fi for half of the video? did u see ur opts at the end of the fight? that fight is in our vids aswell lol, and that was at most 1/10 of our trip yet it seemed to be the biggest fight you guys got last night x)

I dont speak ogre what does this mean

It means that tlp closed

arnt you like 24 something odd years old and a drop out and a broccoli on top of that.

Sv closing LMFAO nice clan buddy

LOL you of all people talking about being embarrassed. Didnt you bend the knee to slushpuppy like the beta male you are and still get rejected? Not only that, but your clan cancelled their saturday trip because they couldnt pull LMFAO dont ever quote me again u beta fuck

Didn't you leave Fi for UB when they were pulling 25 then came crawling back begging for ur rank back? Why are u quoting me lmao. 

yikes bro

Dude, you pulled 10 and went with every clan trying to get allies.

You bent the knee to Slush

You lost to Eop

You went from 155 to 40 in a week.

I'd be embarrassed, least Eop had a trip LOL

Theres nothing to be embarrassed about ingame, lol. The fact that you think it can be embarrassing means you're to engrossed in this game.

Im 20 in university 2 years through my pre-med degree studying to be a doctor, meanwhile you're also 20 with no college education, no job, and live your life in your parents basement. On top of ALL of that, my clan just closed yours for the 8th time LOL. 

Im 20 in university 2 years through my pre-med degree studying to be a doctor, meanwhile you're also 20 with no college education, no job, and live your life in your parents basement. On top of ALL of that, my clan just closed yours for the 8th time LOL. 

all is talk

lmfao