XLPC preps????

ShootMyFruit

move to lpc brown sticky stuffter

off my boy Luciel he just pointing out RP didn't vote for 75cb cap but OB did..?

Bv wants 80 in wild lmao

That's what happens when u vote for 75 cap u broccoli. Just how when it was 70 cap OB still brought 74s?? 

off my boy Luciel he just pointing out RP didn't vote for 75cb cap but OB did..?

That's what happens when u vote for 75 cap u broccoli. Just how when it was 70 cap OB still brought 74s?? 

Actually we holded on the 70 cap, you can check our vid. But hate and and you were teaming up and it was 2v1 45 against 80 and still lost if you would give us clean 1 v 1s we didn't had to bring them. Your own fault broccoli.

Actually we holded on the 70 cap, you can check our vid. But hate and and you were teaming up and it was 2v1 45 against 80 and still lost if you would give us clean 1 v 1s we didn't had to bring them. Your own fault broccoli.

we beat u ina  1v1 last night CW and Wildy tho w/ your tanks... im confused?

we beat u ina  1v1 last night CW and Wildy tho w/ your tanks... im confused?

Yeah gratz beating us up 10. When its matched you don't even show up and go straight to clanwars just like you did saturday. Also we are asking kfc ryan for a prep everyday but he keeps declining. 

So yeah

Kyp

ob/rampage/ascent wanted cb cap to stay at 65-70 but broccolied clans like bv sf ch want 75 and still bring 75+ accs, unfortunately we had to move up so we could all get action

Thats because those clans dont plan on staying in xlpc. Xlpc is a scene for practice before moving up. Have fun with xlpc while it lasts because next you know its going to only be rp, ob, and im assuming ascent

Yeah gratz beating us up 10. When its matched you don't even show up and go straight to clanwars just like you did saturday. Also we are asking kfc ryan for a prep everyday but he keeps declining. 

So yeah

Kyp

First fight near ghost hut was even opts wtf are u even saying does anybody in OB have a brain except Zig, Exzrts, and A6????

Saturday I wasn't on and have no idea what happened...

We told u we prep weekends before or after trips tell ur ranks to stop declining. Our ranks have work every weekday and can't make 4/6pm ET?

Thats because those clans dont plan on staying in xlpc. Xlpc is a scene for practice before moving up. Have fun with xlpc while it lasts because next you know its going to only be rp, ob, and im assuming ascent

well if your points valid then yes we will be moving to lpc clans 

First fight near ghost hut was even opts wtf are u even saying does anybody in OB have a brain except Zig, Exzrts, and A6????

Saturday I wasn't on and have no idea what happened...

We told u we prep weekends before or after trips tell ur ranks to stop declining. Our ranks have work every weekday and can't make 4/6pm ET?

idc about the time man i live in gmt+1 and can't even make midweeks, only weekends. the time zones are fucked up for everyone lol

I don't think SF and BV are going to LPC, they won't last 2 weeks. P2P is really different 

75 combat isn't an lpc account lmao, go to an lpc prep and see how many 75s you see, cap is just right in my opinion

40 attack 99 str 96 range 96 mage 44 prayer 75 combat? I think any lpc would accept that account in a prep lol.