Misfits catches Supremacy slippin at 21 hills

Zee

neither was i, you'd have to ask a vidder for a pov. all i saw was us teleing when you were down to 14 ingame after starting with 31. im not delusional, i wasnt when i was in mf and im not now. the only thing thats changed is mf werent so NH when i was leading trips

u wasn't even there and now ur crying on sharkbrew because we beat ur clan pretty sad  :(

u wasn't even there and now ur crying on sharkbrew because we beat ur clan pretty sad  :(

ye i was trying to get there but i got tbed and suicided the the pker then when i returned in a different world got hit by raggers lmfao

you were the last clan in wilderness, we got twice as many kills as you guys, who won is debateable, what isnt debateable is how zee has so little faith in his clan he lies about opts by 12 l0l

ye i was trying to get there but i got tbed and suicided the the pker then when i returned in a different world got hit by raggers lmfao

you were the last clan in wilderness, we got twice as many kills as you guys, who won is debateable, what isnt debateable is how zee has so little faith in his clan he lies about opts by 12 l0l

So where's the pov where u kill twice as many lmfao. Misfits won btw