Fatality F2p Saturday

Tanqe

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Started with around 50~ peaked around 60

iTXI5VG.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4VGrBPQcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuAhC-c3kt

loud music watch volume

Started the trip by hitting a few clans around black knights. Every clan was cleared quickly then EoPMains decided to rush so we dipped to dwarves.

After a few minutes of waiting on EoP to grow some balls, we decided to rush them. Despite EoP being up 10 ingame we destroyed them start to finish. 5~ minutes into dominating the fight EoP were completely cleared north of gap and we ran to GDZ to start working on their small return unit. 

Multiple times throughout the GDZ fight EoP were reduced to a few mains and a single digit amount of pures. At one point they were completely cleared from GDZ and dragged to gap (then we returned to GDZ to kill the 10 EoP members trying to return). After 40+minutes of EoP running laps and us having the upper hand the entire time, Leet Tactics showed up and called to focus "on green." We dipped out w/ minimal deaths not wanting a 1v2.

After the EoP slaughter we rushed into a cluster around Sperm/Big Hill and fought Supremacy+Redemption+CP(?). We heard EoP were going to crash and positioned ourselves on Big Hill. While fighting EoP, RD moved themselves north of us and both clans began teaming on us. We moved west and put EoP in the middle, banging them out EZ. The fight would move to boneyard/19s/CA with 2 clans on us the entire time. 

After fighting for a bit RD got on EoP while we fought BV or some brown sticky stuffty clan crashing us. We easily cleared them then heard EoP had gotten cleared by RD. We rushed RD, cleared them, and after no one rushed for 5minutes we dipped. Unsurprisingly EoP would rush nothing @ 19s a few minutes later.

not gonna bother copying all Pics

i dont get it.

I read eop's they say they win

I read fi's they say they win

who actually won????

I believe eop tbh

WATCH BOTH VIDS AND COMPARE... WHY DO YOU THINK FATALITY ALWAYS THROW IN SOME cauliflower TEXT AND SAY OHH THIS LASTED FOR 20 minutes... then they fade out to a different fight lmfao... COMON NOW @@Fatality